I'm a new member

This is just a test…testing out my first post to see how my name appears, etc! Hello everybody!

Welcome to the zoo, Gary!

And so it begins. Welcome. Learn a lot!!!

very nice! welcome

Looks good, Welcome. :mrgreen:

Welcome

Gary,

• Click on the Control Panel tab at the top left of the message board.
  • Under Settings & Options click on Edit Signature.

• Scroll down to Upload Signature Picture.

• Click on Browse and find your logo.

• Click on Upload.

• Scroll up to the Signature: edit box and put your cursor where you want your logo to appear in your signature .

• Scroll down and click on the Insert Signature Picture link.

• Click on Save Signature.

SEO Tip: Make sure your signature contains a live link to your inspection business website. This instantly gives you a lot of link juice (proportional to how many posts you’ve made).

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will need to be sure to follow your tips, Nick. Thanks!

Welcome aboard :wink:

Quick question… Does using CPI after your last name have any value? Does it hold any weight?

Well, you passed that test. Welcome

Hi

That is a wise decision and the tips are a very very long list.

It will make you feel important. That’s the first step in self confidence. Once you are confident, and feel important, then you ARE important! I used to put CPI, CHI after my signature, just because I was proud of it, and because it looked so cool! I still sport the CPI sticker on my car window. You can’t beat the price of them, either! :mrgreen:

This attitude will quickly convey to your clients.

But remember-the line is fine between confident and cocky!

Best of Luck!

Competence builds confidence. Pound away on all those free InterNACHI courses: www.nachi.org/education.htm

Hello!

Welcome to the Home Inspector club.

Also keep a close eye on your wallet! You will be inundated with a large number of companies stating the only way to be a top home inspection company is by using their products. I highly recommend doing your homework before jumping at every offer that is going to be made to you.

IMO, the only three companies, in no particular order, that I have absolutely no problem paying on a monthly/yearly basis are HIP (purchase the mobile version too so you can do your reports right on your phone.), ISN (great for keeping track of all of the inspections you will hopefully have one day.) and InterNACHI (I’m sure you have a decent idea of what it is worth but the more you use it the more you will get out of it.)

Welcome Gary!!

Nice…my wallet is already hurting so I think I will stick with InterNACHI for now. I was thinking wouldn’t it be easy to keep track of inspections in an excel workbook?

ISN does SO much more than keeping track of inspections. Check them out they have a free trial and it’s only $4 per inspection.:wink:

And if you want to be on the first page of Google, and you do, try out HIP for free too. Dominic and his crew will get you there.