I'm Off This Board and Suggest Others Do The Same

This @mcross41 person clearly has mental health issues and has run amok on this board.

If @bgromicko1 feels this is appropriate for this board he can trade my participation for hers.

I suggest our other contributors consider doing the same.

I’m out until she is out.

Adios.

13 Likes

Hard to believe Ben Gromiko is actually defending this person’s posts.

5 Likes

I am not surprised at all… … …

God Bless You Chuck Evans

3 Likes

I’m starting to miss Mike Parks :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I think I’m with you Chuck. The recent takeover by Ms Cross has already limited my recent visits to less than a few minutes. Ben must be all about the clicks. There’s no way he can honestly say he’s read even half of her threads and was able to make sense out of them.

5 Likes

Sad, really. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m beginning to think she (?) is related to a certain Canadian of similar mentality. :thinking:

2 Likes

I agree, I understand things happen and it exposes poor moderation issues. However, for Ben to fully back this person and gibberish…

Please let me know if there is another community you all will be participating in. I can’t thank you enough for the information that I learned from each of your posts.

5 Likes

All the best with your endeavors, Chuck.
Hope she’ around for a LONG while, while improving her inquires.

I am leaving not just because of her but this board is getting to the point of too many inspectors asking simple questions. The inspection training has really gone to hell. I am so glad that I am getting closer to retirement with the quality of inspectors entering this field anymore. Nick is doing nothing for this organization anymore and InterNachi is just a waist of time. I have really considered dropping my membership as most of the stuff anymore is just plain crap.

6 Likes

I have to say, you’re not wrong.

1 Like

Chuck - I think that is a good call, but it is really simple to put her on ignore for a month. Did that a bit back, and back to normal. I had flagged about 10 or so and realized, this was an easy filter option.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, Chuck. I think you should stick around.

The issue is that we’d rather not completely sensor someone who is participating in the forum. So, we’ve updated the Guidelines to include a limit of 5 new threads per day and 3 flags it’s removed.

This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a Guidelines feature or flag, contact us via the staff page.

3 Likes

Where is this “flag” icon anyway? It isn’t on my screen.

2020-06-17_143421

4 Likes

Thanks, but for whatever reason it isn’t on my screen, with IE or Chrome.

1 Like

Above my pay grade. Guess you’ll need to message Tim/Ben/??

I’ve been around this place long enough to call bs on this whole topic. How does Internachi not have a more vested interest in every members reputation. I only bounce in and out once and a great while, but this whole MCross posting situation makes everyone of us look like a bunch a yahoo’s without a clue. You know, the whole guilt by association thing? Like others, I don’t need to spend my hard earned money on a junk service, so I’m thinking I can better spend my money somewhere else.

6 Likes

Hi Chuck we know you are out there looking in the window. We miss you.you to larry and others.

2 Likes