I'm thinking our online Christmas party this year should be on the 14th?

Does that sound OK? It’s the largest event in the inspection industry each year.

16 Likes

Looking forward to it, the 14th works for me.

3 Likes

It will work for Neil and I but no one else. Let 'er rip on the 14th, eh Neil?! LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

cool

3 Likes

Sounds good from Alberta, maybe we will have snow :snowflake: by then.

3 Likes

Please, any day but Tuesday. It’s my wife’s only day off. Yes, I actually like to spend time with her.

7 Likes

Sounds good.

1 Like

Good man!!

3 Likes

Tuesday the 14th of December 2021 is fine with me. Your the head honcho… It’s your decision.

Nick… will there be anything different about this years Christmas Party? Any special gifts this year?

As well, will there be anything done to help attendees have a chance at winning prizes? Although I might be confused, it seemed to me that members with fast internet connection speeds and powerful computers had the edge. If that was the case maybe InterNACHI’S server can balance incoming internet connections by throttling down very fast connections to a minimum yet tolerable speed so more members have a chance at winning prizes. Or say the instead of the first caller be selected for a prize random incoming call numbers can be used on a rotating bases. Just a thought.

Looking forward to the Party!
Regards.
Robert Young

2 Likes

Good for me! I enjoy seeing all the participation from members we never see until the Christmas party :laughing:

6 Likes

Isn’t THAT the truth! :laughing: :flushed:

4 Likes

I think most are mostly new members that are shy to post on the MB .

I remember when I started I was on board every Christmas party.

Nick throw’s a blowout Christmas event every year. Love to see all the happy participants either way.

2 Likes

I’ll agree with some… :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds good to me

1 Like

Already a foot of snow here and cold days ahead, bring on the Christmas party:)!!!

The 14th works great for me also!

1 Like

Welcome to our forum, James!..Enjoy!

1 Like