"Infrared Thermography Inspection Training" video course

about to start Infrared Thermography Inspection Training course.

looking forward to it

I’ll give it a shot.

just logged in.

Good starting point but much more is needed. This is a great free class.

starting

Hi all,
I just finished the Building science course which is very informative and highly recommended for all. Now about to tackle Infrared Thermography Training. All new
to me yet to find a camera.

Heaps of good info in all these courses. I have not used a Thermal Image Camera
yet but I can see it is a really good tool.

I just completed the ITI Training course obviously a lot more to learn, but every body
has to start some time. I now can see how the process works. Off to purchase camera.
Thanks interNACHI.

Have gone through the video and I wanted to confirm; In case a there is an active leak in a hot water pipe, will there be a delta t? And what how can you explain to the client when you receive a call that you did not detect a moisture intrusion at the time of inspection.

This is fun!

taking the course now…should be fun!

Kirk Metz

Logged in

Logging on forum. Taking course

I can’t start the video. How do I start it? It keeps saying for me to click on link to this forum.

just starting course

http://www.saveheat.co/heat-scores.php
Check this link out.
It is from the University of Calgary.
They did a fly-over of an area I grew up in.
I know the houses are over 50 years old and the insulation has degraded since then.
The images show heat in the attic spaces of the homes: my question was "Is there latent heat trapped due to the lack of ventilation in the attic spaces or is this heat emanating from the house and exterior walls?
I never got an answer since there has to be further investigations.
I would love to walk down my street and produce those images.

Thank you for providing the on-line CE courses.

hello

The reading material in this course says you have to be licensed to be a mold inspector. I can’t find anything in the state of Illinois or Iowa that states any rules reguarding mold inspection licensing.

Can you clarify?

Thanks