Inspection photo need help!

This question is what I thought was strange…

Only??

There could only be one answer for that question and all inspectors show know it.

1 Like

Other than the wet walls the other images look like WDO damage.

None taken…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kissy Kissy…:smiley:

I think you guys are unnecessarily hard on the guy. We don’t know his background, qualifications, capacity or education to google the right information needed, so he shows up with a what most think is a stupid question and he gets insulted enough to probably never come back and left to make wrong decisions out in the field to actually make all of us look bad.
I say give the guy a break. He might be better than what he made himself look to be and we have no clue of his background.
Maybe I feel bad for the guy. Must come with retirement. :laughing::smiley:

2 Likes

Old softee!

:grinning::smiley:

I find none of them hilarious. What every single one of you is missing is that I did my research and had my own explanations but wanted to get others opinions because as I stated I am new and still working on my license. How are the first three responses I received helpful in any way?

That’s it, thank you. I’m only looking for advice. I thought the forum was a great tool to use. We are supposed to help each other rather than making assumptions. I saw this forum as big reason to be a member here.

Thanks that was my original thought

Not that I should even have to explain this to you but I’m in 4 plus homes a day because I currently work for a home remodeling company. I do pre-Install inspections for them. My question is WHY do you have to be an asshole?
How many times do I have to say as someone new to home inspections (still working on the course) I was SIMPLY looking for advice. What’s so fucking hard about that?

SERIOUSLY???

1 Like

Yes seriously, what do you know about him that allows you to degrade him like that.??

1 Like

Buddy, how do you know that my gif wasn’t directed towards the other 2 responses and not your question?
Need some thicker skin in order to be able to take some criticism. That’s my first recommendation.

[quote]
"My main goal besides helping people that are buying homes is to change the poor reputation this industry has [/quote]

That’s a good way to start.

How can you criticize a post asking for advice?

:scream: …that’s an old lady bending over from the rear for you. :grin:

How do you criticize a post asking for advice?
No problem taking criticism but when someone asks for help and the first response is “seriously?”, that just seem a little arrogant and unnecessary.