Inspection templates

I got nothing but respect and sympathy for you Browns fans. You’ve had a couple of hard decades. :wink:

Dude you add the Indians, Cavaliers it has been a tough 53 years sports life.

Really sucks!! I finally am over the Labron James leaving and he made the right decision.

My wife does not understand, I tell my 13 year old son to cheer for other teams. He is a LA Laker fan.

The NE Browns game appeared to be staged, fixed even though they are inept.

Yeah but the hottest quarterback in the NFL is being Benched for a rusty Cutler so interceptions will help you guys.
Damn more belly aching.
Yeah you know me as I never help anyone.

Take what small comfort you can from not being a Cubs fan. :slight_smile:

Good philosophy. Most inspectors don’t invest $500/year on their inspection businesses.

The problem is NACHI or Juan will simply endorse anything as a good buy simply because of the philosophy to make money and therefore all value in endorsement is seen by members as baloney and not any longer trusted.

Perceived value and actual value in investment or reinvestment endorsement should not be tossed around like beer at a frat party or those in the know will turn a deaf ear when actual value does appear.

At what point does a website become a gigantic flyer and should this post selling imagined value not have been in the classifieds ?

Sorry but seeing inspectors selling stuff for $9.99 looks like guys here are so broke and desperate for cash that they may not be good at what they are supposed to be trained for in my opinion.

Where can I send the change for your 2 cents :wink:

Where has Nick endorsed this? Allowing it to be sold is not an endorsement. If it stinks I’m 110% certain the folks here would trumpet it in a millisecond. This is a free market in that respect.