InspectorSeek.com

IL.

**Chris, If you could change St.Louis in the Illinois regions to St.Louis Metro-East. it would make a HUGE difference.

The Greater St.Louis Area and The St.Louis Metro-East , geographically, are two completely different areas. They are approx. the same size, but not the same animal.

Also Illinois is a Lic. State and Mo. is not. The majority of inspectors in St.Louis are not Lic. and do not inspect in Illinois.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

IL.

1. Charleston and Mattoon
  2. St. Louis
  3. Taylorville
  4. Quincy
  5. Effingham
  6. Springfield
  7. Jacksonville
  8. Centralia
  9. Mount Vernon
  10. Marion and Herrin
  11. Carbondale
  12. Cape Girardeau and Jackson
    *]Harrisburg

Has there been any progress with this. Don’t really seem that Inspectorseek.com has changed yet.

HEY CHRIS!

Are you including Canada in this, or is CanNachi going to be responsible for that?

We’re still working on it. It’s a huge restructuring that’s taken a number of iterations. Hopefully we’ll have some new stuff to show soon.

Canada will be included in the system.

CM

Chris keep SEO as the top priority. I understand how long and time consuming code is so I know your working like a mad man. Keep up the great work. Our #1 concern is that search engines picks up this site so people can find us. Thanks again.

In the style of Nick: “We’re SEOing this @## up the @#(*@.” :slight_smile:

Hey Chris,
In Tennessee
The area that goes togther is Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol refered to as Tri-Cities.

Sorry to be soooo late.

Why don’t you let the inspectors insert their localities, and you just clear out the redundantcies?

LOL Good. I hope it works. Would be a huge boost for NACHI.

That’s a good idea. Instead of creating a massive database of areas that no one even lives in let the inspector choose their areas and add it as they join. Great idea Ken. If a potential client types in a zip not loaded yet they will see sorry no inspectors listed yet for this area.

It’s not quite that simple, Kenneth, but that’s actually the direction we’re headed.

Canada’s getting double the publicity as I’m building a system into CanNACHI too :mrgreen:

Chris,

Your Massachusetts metro areas don’t even cover my area. I’d like to see a city close to Methuen, MA.

That list is way out of date. I’ve removed it to avoid confusion. I’ll post an update of the system in a week or two.

CM

Dom share with the good ole USA to now :slight_smile:

I already have the inspector directory on the HomeInspectorPro.com site. Just make sure you’ve added yourself :mrgreen:

Are you including Canada, Chris?

[post]446339[/post]