Insurance cost

lol

Carry on Robert.:shock:

If you’re going to threaten me, perhaps it should be at the least in a logical manner.
Not one that displays your infantile ignorance.
The state could care less that your drama queen feelings were hurt.
"Florida Home Inspectors Board ~ DUH:roll:

Mr. Larin.
I have been nothing but a proponent to your insurance effort.
As expressed I thank you for what you have do for Quebec members.

Sorry to edit.
Good luck with your efforts for helping Canadian members lower their home inspection insurance premiums.
Please email me to discuss what the issue is in private.

Best regards
Robert

wafi2

I have no idea as to why you are so evil Jonas.
Please look up the meaning.
Your deeds, actions and disposition all defined by that one word.
It is heart felt by “many” at InterNACHI.

You sickness, for that is the defining quality of evil, is well recognised. To the point you where removed from InterNACHI by its founder, Nick Gromicko.

You have a good intellectual friend that helped “reinstate” you here.
Instead of reflecting inward and thinking things over by staying away from the MB you lashed out at the owner and continue to act disrespectfully under the guise of aiding new members.

You singular use words that are disgraceful until another individual repeats it. Then it becomes the defining narrative behind every attack on your next victim. And trust me new members, pay attention to this guy.
I have been stalked for 4 years by Jeffrey Jonas.

He likes to collaborate with others and usually will not take his eyes of this target!
So beware new members of the three members you see here and avoid them at ALL COSTS.
For if they feel any way threatened by you or you talk back, be prepared to defend yourself as I have. 4 years of at times being relentlessly picked on for no other reason then defending myself.

Mr. Larin.
I have been nothing but a proponent to your insurance effort.
I have posted repeatedly for members to join.
I even emailed members to do so.
We even emailed each other personally on the subject.

As expressed, I thank you for what you have do for Quebec’S InterNACHI members.

Good luck MOVING FORWARD with your efforts for helping Canadian members lower their home inspection insurance premiums.

Please email me to discuss this misunderstanding in private.
If i have posted something on a thread that say other wise, I will remove it post haste!

Best regards
Again thank you.
Robert

wafi2 you forgot to mention your Beelzebub novel act
That was the best one yet

I don’t think sucking up & begging for forgiveness works
You were asked:
And please, Robert, abstain from commenting

I find it very concerning that stalking has taken place for 4 years and nothing has been done.
So what I will do now is defend myself, the associations best interests, and the Florida’s home inspection industry “as a whole” and start with lodging complaints. Aimed to get your attention.

Mr. Goldberg it will be delightful to get at you.
You play a religion card tempting people to be vulgar using religious slurs.
Love to see you in Syria buddy with that attitude.
You are one confused person and that’s for sure.
I am making complaints to FLA’s licensing authorities and commissioner “about you.”

Mr. Jonas I will pay particular attention to.
4 years of this all archived.

I suspect you have issues and truly require the attention you deserve.
I will even make a complaint to your state.
No joke.
I will also see what I can do on my side of the 49th parallel.

One thing I do have, members on the panels your where ejected from that feel the same. If push comes to shove I will reach out to them and partition you be removed from InterNACHI.

No one in their right mind does what you you two do.
NO ONE SIR.
That is no excuse for your continued harassment and stalking me.

You are both sick men that deserve a good look at by the authorises and that is what I am going to start doing now.

Saved… before WAFI2 changes his post… AGAIN!

You are a new member here.
I will try to make you memories of InterNACHI “short and sweet.”
You are a disgrace to the home inspection industry and a charlatan if you think your actions are defensible.

Sir, you disgrace to the good name of InterNACHI with your actions.

You are a follower, so I doubt your hard working competition have much to worry about.
Its the consumer that hires you that should be made aware of how you act when no one is watching.
Well Mark, I will let the state of Florida’s Professional Business Regulations understand that point as best as I can.

You can defend yourself, but I hope you don’t use the “religion card” you so famously play, for I have a big surprise for you.:wink:

I gave you fare warning yet you follow like a troll.
good day and good ridden’s.

As for Jeffrey Jonas.
New members pay attention here now.
I have been stalked by this man for 4 years.
There are 3 collaborators left and I hope to whittle it done to two.

As I expressed in a previous post.
There are several members to stay clear of.
Acting like them serves of no interest or value.
Pay attention to your business and education.
acting out can reflect poorly on how you will act in-front of others.

I will be standing up even taller to make my voice heard and will show them that I have a right to be here as does each and everyone here.

I am now reaching out to InterNACHI members as well.
Common thinking, like minded members that wants what’s best for our grand association.
Send in anonymous emails.

Please use your voices to keep InterNACHI message board a place of learning.

Best regards.
Robert

Saved.

**another ******senseless unsolicited message threat
I already gave you notice to stay out my my message center Mr Stalker
Do you feel any better now from your sick puppy puny message threats
Let me know if you’d like to tell my mother too ~ I’ll provide her contact info.
Or in case you’d prefer coming to my home, just let me know.
Actions speak louder than words ~ get it on dude or shut up
[FONT=Times New Roman]Sir I have seen home inspector that require a good investigation and I will insure your state learns about you.
If you do not stop harassing me just watch and see how far it goes.

Now I am telling you I have had enough of your sickness and will be working on having you removed.[/FONT]**

Just received an email from…

Phew, I almost shat my pants.

NOT!!!

:p:p

It’s really sad that so many discussions on these forums have to descend into this kind of unprofessional nonsense. As someone who is thinking about entering the business, it really leaves me with a negative impression of the Nachi membership.

I’ve seen this kind of name calling and bickering on other HI sites as well, and my early impressions are of an industry that seems to be rife with in-fighting, name-calling, and other childish behaviour. I’m sure there are lots of inspectors who conduct themselves in a professional manner, both online and off, but this kind of behaviour on a public forum really gives a bad impression.

Just my 2 cents.

For the record, you should be aware that Robert has a long habit of going back and deleting or editing his posts to make it seem as if others are the bad guys. He deleted his original offending attack post which was immediately before my post of the “Aw geez” pic I posted.

Perhaps this will give some insight to Robert Youngs’ “frame of mind”, or “mental capacity” if you will… http://www.nachi.org/forum/f79/stalking-95624/

Thanks for your post Andrew.
It is unfortunate we have a couple of Americans who nothing better to do then come onto the Canadian site and attack .
We used to have a very active Canadian group helping others .
We now have very few Canadians who now seldom post
I do hope these attackers will Grow up and change their ways .

You ASSume an awful lot!

You do not seem to get the message,
I WILL HAVE ONE HAND DELIEVERED TO YOU.

It is very import I make a stand.
InterNACHI has had enough of the petty mindless internet stalking and harassment.

now if you do not leave me alone I will inform the authorities and the state of Florida.
I have every right to enjoy this message board with out being stalked for 4 years by Jonas and now you.

Complaints with teeth will be filled and you will take notice.
Now please just leave me alone!

**Cyberstalking. **Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet, email or other electronic communications to stalk, and generally refers to a pattern of threatening or malicious behaviors. Cyberstalking may be considered the most dangerous of the three types of Internet harassment, based on a posing credible threat of harm. Sanctions range from misdemeanors to felonies.

I am not threating you what so ever.
I am protecting myself, the association and new InterNACHI members that do not deserve this type of harassment.

I do not know you and we have never met.