InterNACHI Is Launching a New School for Real Estate Agents and Brokers. Logo Concepts Released

InterNACHI® is launching a new school for real estate agents and brokers. We’ve come up with some logo concepts here: InterNACHI® to Launch a School for Real Estate Agents and Brokers. Each row represents a different concept. Which one do you prefer?

2 Likes

I like # 3…but get rid of the roof, IMO.

2 Likes

1 and 4 the best.

1: I think it would look better with only one page being turned.

4: Blue House with white background: Looks like a fancy outhouse. Would like to see logo look a little more like a house.

Number 4 is nice. Maybe a bit fancier house. The gold is a nice touch.

I like #4.

This is great news. Will the concept be similar to Inspector membership, free online education with membership?

Will these courses also be recognized for Canadian real estate agents?

This is great news. Will the concept be similar to Inspector membership, free online education with membership?

No, just free, like they are now.

Yes, and free, like the real estate courses we have now are.

2 Likes

I would say # 4

#3 would be nice as well as #4.

Thanks Nick.

Let me get this right…Indiana requires a 90 credit hr pre-licensing course…once approved, you will be offering this for free?

Yes. We already offer free Indiana-approved CE courses for real estate agents: FREE Continuing Education for Licensed Real Estate Agents in Indiana - InterNACHI®

All real estate schools in the U.S. and Canada should begin closing down and boarding up their windows.

2 Likes

Line 1 number 3

#1 and #4 are nice.

I think number 4 is the best of them

I prefer # 4 with gold accents!

I like the crisp look of 2 and the shape of 4.

1 Like

Just my opinion…Instead of the word school…Academy…

In the education world where words like “University” are regulated… “academy” is slang for un-accredited. That’s why you see it used so much, it’s an unregulated term.

1 Like