IQ becomes industry newspaper with free subscriptions!

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

inspection industry trade association we are making Inspector’s Quarterly free to all (NACHI and non-NACHI members alike).

We are not just making one issue free but are actually giving all inspectors a lifetime subscription... at no charge. http://www.nachi.org/iqad.htm

Also, again as we are now the industry's association, we are making some other changes to IQ:

--Less NACHI hype (a little less anyway ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) )
--Several full-color pages.
--More technical articles.
--Bigger. We are going from 32 pages to a whopping 80 pages!

NACHI members don't have to take any action to get the subscription... all NACHI members already get free subscription.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: wdecker

Great! This will really cut down on my bird cage cleaning expenses!

![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif)

--
Will Decker
Decker Home Services
Skokie, IL 60076
wjd@DeckerHomeServices.com

Originally Posted By: rspriggs

!!!

icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

Exploring Planet NACHI . . . One house at a time.

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.
Coeur d'Alene, ID Home Inspectors
Coeur d'Alene Home Inspectors

Originally Posted By: rmyers1

Excellent move

Is the program in place yet to direct mail special issues of IQ to local Real Estate offices?

We frequently visit offices here in Chicago, and are not seeing IQ in any of them, including ReMax.

This is a most powerful advertising tool.

The NACHI Chicago Chapter applauds all the persons involved in presenting such an impressive, educational news article.

Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted By: troberts1

Hi Russel,

NACHI is in the works of putting together a paper exclusively for the realtors this is what we are waiting to distribute, however I have put courtesy of labels on the back of IQ and have distributed them to the offices in my area and got a good response but I.Q. is really directed towards us as inspectors no the realtors. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

OH I for got to tell you to contact amy and let her know how many I.Q. you need sent to you she will be glad to send them.

Originally Posted By: rmyers1

Ted

Thanks for the information.

I thought I saw a posting here recently wherein Mr. Gromiko suggested ReMax offices across the country were the first to receive these special IQ editions.

There was a post but it was in reference to the real property times not the inspectors Quarterly.