IT Question about FetchReport.com

When we upload a report on fetchreport for the move-in certified program, we can see the number of views of the report. Is there a way to see the email addresses that viewed the report so we can use these for leads for future inspections and/or give these to agents for leads as well?
I believe Michael Rowan is doing this at Certified Pre-Owned Listing.com. Here’s part of their ad:

I believe this would be another incentive for agents to use move-in certified.com. If this can be done, please walk me through the process.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving,

Earl E. Beahm, Jr., Certified Master Inspector
President of the Atlanta Chapter of NACHI
State of Georgia Administrator of Continuing Education for Home Inspectors-NACHI
President of Independent Inspectors, Inc.
www.INeedAnInspection.com
Cell: 404-790-3523
Fax: 770-592-0359

I brought up this same exact question couple of weeks ago…I think it would be great to be able to give leads to the realtors…Chris had said, if I understood him right, that it is something they are looking into but it may not happen for some time.

Like Mike said, we’re looking into different ways to use the leads that the MoveInCertified program can generate. It’ll probably take a little while to get something up and running, but it’s definitely in the works.

Cheers,