It's nice to hear...

Originally Posted By: hgordon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

"Great weekend! I am feeling good about the energy from the NACHI crowd." Jay Schwartz - SE Florida NACHI VP

"Let me say that my first encounter with the SE Florida NACHI chapter was very rewarding and my hat goes off to you and your staff for a terrific 2-Day Event. I would like to attend your regular meetings as well, if you have them....Thanks so much" Mark Jerome - National Property Inspections

"Thank you for all of your efforts in setting up the meetings and classes today...I am glad that we had a chance to speak briefly and I will look forward to talking with you...Overall the events were helpful and I will be more involved with NACHI from this point forward." Ted Green - New Home Inspections

Some sponsor feedback...
"You SOLD ME...I am NOW a believer" Mike Rowan - Inspection Depot

" ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) WOW!" Ben Fontan - PRO-LAB

""We love to come to your events...you can count on me next time" Carl Fowler - 3D

"Dude, we are so a part of this...count on us!" Jason MacDonald - EMSL Analytical.

"I want to go to all the meetings if this is what they are like" - Carlos Bauta - GoSmallBiz.com

"I am totally amazed! And this was just a Chapter Event!" Kelly Carpenter - FREA

--
Harvey Gordon
SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President
hgordon@fl.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

With 400 expected at our next meeting, sign-in (the evening of) may be getting a technological improvement. Jeff Judy is testing out a new Kiosk technology: http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?p=138625#138625

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

At this rate, we will need more than one!

Harvey Gordon

hgordon@fl.nachi.org

several attended. Good job keep up the good work." Doug Wall, Radon Professionals Group and John Cosgrove, Certified Radon Services

"I hope that you remember me, I won the Air Pump (Pro-Lab donated a 1,000 Mold inspectors Kit!) on Friday night....I was really inspired by the conference on the weekend, and I am definately looking forward to implimenting this marketing plan, and looking forward to financial freedom...Thanks alot Harvey for all your help." Damion Simon - PIP Services

--
Harvey Gordon
hgordon@fl.nachi.org

Harvey, this morning I find my inbox is full of compliments about your event. Wow!

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.