Thanks

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi to all,

I just wanted to publicly thank Michael & Marissa Zwerin and their associate David Torrella of MTC home Inspections Boynton Beach FL for allowing me to observe an inspection whilst on vacation in warmer climes than my own. No matter how much you know, seeing an inspection in a different geographic area is a great learning experience ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) (houses without furnaces..... go figure ) and one I would recommend to all travelling Inspectors.

Thanks again

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Gerry,

You did not tell me you were heading to Florida. Heck we coulda stopped and had a beer or something. You always know that you can find me in my favorite spot, Disney. If I am in Florida, that is where I will be. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Michael Zwerin

Thanks Gerry! I think we learned more from your visit than you learned from going on an inspection with us. ‘icon_cool.gif

Really was good for us all to share our backgrounds and also to gain from your insight & experience. "Sides, it was a fun afternoon too.

In fact, the client was very happy with us. He felt that having so many inspectors on-site insured we would be 120% complete. He sent a "Letter of Recommendation" for our promotional use. Really nice; especially with it only being our 5th inspection.

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Michael

That place was definatly “over inspected” icon_smile.gif let me see 3 inspectors, I admin support, 1 pest inspector plus, seller, sellers agent, buyer, buyers girlfriend… we should have sold tickets

It worked out well though especially as you had a nervous 1st time buyer. The fact that he sent you a letter of recomendation tells you all you need to know.

Good luck we must do it again sometime.

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"