Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
Just some notes:
- First of all, with all the flashes going off at this meeting you'd think someone would post a pic other than the one of that big a.h. acting like a big a.h. Can't someone moderate this? ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)
- BIG Thanks to Joe Hagarty & Chris Morrell (we flew back to Philly together). Both squeezed this meeting in between their hectic schedules.
- BIG Thanks to Joe Burkeson and Greg Bell, two of our other Florida Chapter Presidents who attended.
- BIG Thanks to all who pitched in for the fundraisers. I think we raised close to $3,000.00 for hurricane victims.
- BIG Thanks to all the sponsors (too many to list).
_ BIG Thanks to all the speakers: Norma Jean, Lorne Steiner, and the fellas from pre-paid legal all donate product, service, and money too.
- BIG Thanks to our attorney Adam Oulette for giving us a weather report from up there
- BIG Thanks to Matt DuPree who has offered his legislative services to NACHI at no charge (because he believes in us).
- BIG Thanks to Normand. Nice job on the dinner.
- BIG Thanks to Harold, wish you could have been there.
- BIG Thanks to the NACHI Foundation.
- BIG Thanks to 200 attendees and those who joined NACHI. If any applicant can't fulfill http://www.nachi.org/membership.htm
we will refund their money in full.
- BIG Thanks to the ASHI fellas who helped us. You are so welcome at NACHI.
- BIG Thanks to all who participated in the auction. Will the fella bidding against me for the software please contact me... It wasn't fair for me to run it up and so I'm going to pay for 1/2 of yours personally.
- BIG Thanks to my buddies from USInspect and P2P for supporting us. I know we disagree sometimes but we agree more often.
- Very BIG Thanks to David and Paul of the NW Florida Home Inspectors Association for the legislative help. The NW Florida Home Inspectors Association is a NACHI Chapter (though it doesn't have NACHI in it's name as it was in existence first before becoming a chapter).
- Very BIG Thanks to a couple anonymous helpers. You know who you are.
- Very BIG Thanks to everyone I forgot to mention.
- And a Very, Very, Very BIG THANKS to Harvey. Wow Harvey!
P.S. A Sarasota, Florida NACHI Chapter is forming. Our Florida NACHI State association grew. We're going to need a stadium in Florida if this keeps up.
I much prefer email to private messages.