God appoints the leaders!
Funny, I thought they were democratically elected.
Yup, thats exactly what the Koran says.
The Jihadists have the same views on the world as the Christian right:
- Both oppose same sex marriage
- Both oppose homosexuality
- According to both of them: The September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks are a response from God’s wrath against “abortionists, pagans, feminists, gays and lesbians”. (look up Jerry Farwell for that one)
- Support for the presence of Christianity/Islam in the public sphere, such as with organized prayer in school, and varying degrees of opposition to the separation of mosque/church and state doctrine.
- Regulation and restriction of the publication and public exhibition of explicitly sexual content and pornography.
- Opposition to sex education classes in public schools.
- Promotion of the teaching of creationism and intelligent design in public schools as alternatives to the theory of evolution.
- Support for the war in Iraq. Some leading Christian conservative politicians and Muslim scholars have made statements about a religious conflict between Christianity and Islam in the context of the War on Terrorism, prompting many critics and some supporters to refer to the war as a “Tenth Crusade”.
- They both believe that God appoints leaders. The Christian fundies believe that God “elected” Bush into office. The Muslim ones believe that God directly aids Usama bin Laden.
- They’re both strong opponents of Communism
- They both hate other non-Muslim, non-Christian religions
- Both believe that the word of the Bible/Koran should run the law and the way that people live
The list could go on and on.
So, isn’t it ironic? I mean, the two are like twins yet they hate each other. Put these two in a room and have them compare each other to each other and they’d get along just fine.
I guess God will be sh!tting in your Wheaties in a few weeks, because unfortunately it looks like Obama will be the next President.
Ken I would let this one die out my friend!:neutral:
To good advice unfortunately Kenny rarely if ever listens, how think you he wound up where he today is, hmm? Herh herh herh.
God ALLOWS the leaders, he will let americans choose who they want, just like Adam and Eve CHOSE to eat of the fruit. He may ALLOW someone in the office that HE wants to CHANGE.
Ironic? No. Biblical? Yes.
I never thought that I would encounter this much religion and politics on a home inspection forum. What’s next on here? Psycology…Marrage advice…Addiction councelling…Medical opinions?
The real reason we are all here. :mrgreen:
I already said what I wanted to say, besides, it is not my idea, God said it.
Good point I guess! Everything happens for a reason so its said!
You gotta stop listening to “the voices” Ken
How will you then account for an Obama landslide victory? Which g-d or which witch is backing him? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Kenny, can you handle the fact that your g-d loves Obama?
Of course he loves him, God does not just appoint good people, he will appoint bad also, to accomplish his will. Cyrus was a pagan, yet God appointed him as the one to free his people from Babylon, just as he set up Nebuchadnezzar to sack Jerusalem to punish his people when they got out of line.
Well then it is east to see that g-d is using Obama to punish the Republicans. :mrgreen:
I don’t care who you are, that there’s funny :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: