Just like some of our Members!!

Originally Posted By: rbracklow
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Just like some of our members - flip-flop!!

This would be funny, if it wasn't so true!! ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war, but I voted for it. Now I'm against it but I was for it. I support the UN.

I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war. But I voted for the Iraq war. So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war,

Wait...

I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions. I support gays but think the San Francisco mayor is wrong. I support gay marriages. No, wait, gay unions.

I'm Catholic. Wait, I'm Jewish. My dad was Jewish. But I was raised Catholic.

What am I?

I don't want to confuse people. I am for abortions, but wait, I'm
Catholic, and Catholics are pro-life. But I might consider putting
pro-life judges in office, but I'm not sure. I do know I voted for a pro-life judge, but I stated that it was a mistake.

I tried to get a draft deferment but was turned down, so I joined the U.S. Navy like the other JFK, and was put in a reserve unit.... but, we were activated and I went to Vietnam. But I was against Vietnam.

I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. But

I am a war hero. Against the war.

I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away.

I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals, then lately I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away.

I believe Ribbons and medals aren't the same thing. Medals come with ribbons, so now I believe that ribbons and medals are the same thing, besides the fact that ribbons are cloth and medals are medal.

I wrote a book that pictured the US flag upside-down on its cover.

But now I fly and campaign in a plane with a large flag right-side up on it.

But sometimes, we fly upside-down for fun.

Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman.

The Israelis shouldn't kill

Palestinian terrorists, but they should stop terrorism.

Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter.

I support Mid-East peace.

I am for the common man, unlike Bush. I am against the rich.

But my family is worth 700 million dollars, has a jet and many SUVs.

I am the common man. I am against sending jobs overseas. My wife is a Heinz heir.

Heinz has most factories offshore. I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.

I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock. I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town. I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy for small corporate America.

I own SUVs when I talk to my followers in Detroit, MI. Teresa owns SUVs, I don't, when I talk to tree hugging followers. I have a campaign jet that gets 1/3 mpg, which is great fuel efficiency.

I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections.

I defended a draft dodger Clinton and stated that all serve in their own capacity whether they draft dodge or not.

Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a hero?

Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam.

My opponent didn't.

I have three purple hearts! I am a hero.

I am qualified to run this country since I served.

I spent Christmas of 1968 in Cambodia, being shot at by the drunken South Vietnamese and the Khmer Rouge, while president Nixon was lying to the country and saying that there were no troops in Cambodia.

What's that you say, Nixon wasn't president in 1968, well it must have been some other president then.

Who was the president that awarded me with the phony Silver Star, it was probably him. Are you sure the Khmer Rouge were not active until 1970, well I guess I must not have been there then.

That's right I was actually in my base camp in Vietnam at least 55 miles from the Cambodian border and I spent the evening writing in my journal about being in Cambodia. I got confused after I said it so many times between 1968 and 1986.
I am a real hero though, just spend three minutes with the people who served with me and they will tell you. No, not those 200 plus veterans who served with me and say I lied, and not all those veterans that signed affidavits that say I am a phony, I mean just these 8 people that travel around with me (my band of brothers).
I am John Kerry - I want to be your President.

--
The highest compliment my clients can give me, is the referral of their Friends, Family and Business Associates!

NorCal NACHI Chapter Founder and Chairman.

Originally Posted By: awatson

Ron,

What Branch were you in? Did you ever bump into Kerry over there?

I’m also curious if you remember his Congressional testimony.

Just curious more than anything. I think Kerry is a rather fascinating guy who has always been consumed by the search for power.

Originally Posted By: bbadger

Ron is all that much different from a guy that fought for the freedoms we all enjoy and then shows disrespect to his fighting comrades by tying to limit the freedoms of some Americans?

Bob

--
Bob Badger
Electrical Construction & Maintenance
Moderator at ECN

I was Thud Pilot, stationed out of Khorat, flying Wild Weasels. I went over in 1963, was flying In country from Clark in the Philippines to Haiphong Harbor, downtown Hanoi and down the Hoshimin Trail on the return flight. Oh yea, let’s not forget “Rolling Thunder”!! icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif

Kerry was down in the south, mostly Mecong Delta and was protected by the Marines, and other special forces.

Yes, I do remember his wonderful wonderful Congressional Testimony. Just like his wonderful sweetheart Hanoi Jane. What a pair.

It is people like him that we need for our president.

Ron.

--
The highest compliment my clients can give me, is the referral of their Friends, Family and Business Associates!

Bob,

"Ron is all that much different from a guy that fought for the freedoms we all enjoy and then shows disrespect to his fighting comrades by tying to limit the freedoms of some Americans?

Bob"

Huh??

Ron.

--

Originally Posted By: dharris

Ohoo

I see this post going to the members only section real soon

Ron / Before you reply Don’t forget the code of ethics change that the members did not have an opportunity to vote for

Originally Posted By: jpope

I hope that anyone who decides to participate in this thread has the balls to hold their own mud. Don’t be whining to the committees when someone steps on your pee pee.

Jeff Pope

JPI Home Inspection Service

“At JPI, we’ll help you look better”

(661) 212-0738

Good point Jeff,

I've said all that I'm going to!! Just wanted to let you all know, if you allready didn't know, how one flip-flops for those of you who require knowledge in that!! ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif) ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Good evening one and all. Thank you Daniel for your advice.

Ron.

--

IMO when someone (anyone) joins the service they do so to uphold the Constitution.

IMO the Constitution applies to all Americans equally.

That includes the Jane Fonda's, Micheal Moore's, and any of the other people that may have or express views we do not like.

When someone that has been in the service tries to limit the freedoms of these people they do not agree with IMO that is disrespectful to the ones that have fallen to uphold these freedoms.

I do not find this any different then what Kerry has done.

Of course this is just my opinion and it is a just a mouse click away from leaving your screen. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Bob

--
Bob Badger
Moderator at ECN

jpope wrote:
I hope that anyone who decides to participate in this thread has the balls to hold their own mud. Don't be whining to the committees when someone steps on your pee pee.

Great advice!

All whiners please step away from this thread now. ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

--
Bob Badger
Moderator at ECN

Originally Posted By: ekartal

What’s a flip-flop?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

something you blow out before stepping on a pop top.

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

bbadger wrote:
IMO when someone (anyone) joins the service they do so to uphold the Constitution.

IMO the Constitution applies to all Americans equally.

That includes the Jane Fonda's, Micheal Moore's, and any of the other people that may have or express views we do not like.

When someone that has been in the service tries to limit the freedoms of these people they do not agree with IMO that is disrespectful to the ones that have fallen to uphold these freedoms.

I do not find this any different then what Kerry has done.

Of course this is just my opinion and it is a just a mouse click away from leaving your screen. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Bob

Bob, The Constitution also gives us the right to free speech, which is what I fought for, amongst other things. Were you in the Service??

Ron.

--

jhagarty wrote:
something you blow out before stepping on a pop top.

![](upload://zbzOLeIKrbF0tvHbAK1ZChXJqhT.gif)

Good one! ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Bob Badger
Moderator at ECN

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Damn, that was a brief skirmish. I hate to be late to fight! Hey! Where’d everyone go? icon_lol.gif

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: dharris

Hang tight Gromicko or Joe F will be around soon, I’m sure one of them fire some thing up

rbracklow wrote:

Bob, The Constitution also gives us the right to free speech, which is what I fought for, among st other things. Were you in the Service??

Ron.

No I was not, had I joined I would have been in during the '80s.

I owe a debt of gratitude to all that have been and are currently in the service.

I agree with you that the Constitution also gives us the right to free speech.

You said what you wanted and I said what I wanted.

Did you think when you posted that diatribe that no one would express differing views?

I have seen you express some of your views and while I whole heartedly agree with your right to say what you want, I find your views decidedly un-American.

Again this is just my opinion, Bob

--
Bob Badger
Moderator at ECN

Originally Posted By: hrivera

For those of us who " FOUGHT " for it.

"FREEDOM"

Has a taste, the protected will never know.

Written by an unknown U.S. Marine in the battle of Khe Sanh.

I remember what people said and did.

Remember "Our POW's "

HectorVietVetRivera, USMC Retired

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

bbadger wrote:

I owe a debt of gratitude to all that have been and are currently in the service.

bbadger wrote:

I find your views decidedly un-American.

Hey, Bob! At least you kissed him before you stuck it in. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Bob,

You need to lighten up and not take life so seriously!! ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

I would just like to remind you however, please walk a mile in my shoes before you criticize - you'll find many holes there!!

Ron.

Good night!!

--