Las Vegas "Get Certified" Inspection conf.

I am thinking about attending the Casey O’Malley LV Inspection Conf. in October. I would like to hear from anyone that has attended one of their conferences in the past. Is this a worthwhile conference as far as continuing education goes? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Mary,

You have the opportunity to meet many people naturally, and they have some good education available.

I’m doing a talk on something there, but they haven’t told me what.

Nick will be there, I’ll be there doing an 8 hour talk too. Ben’s doing a NACHI lead course too. Use coupon code HP2011 to save $150. There’s not many conferences you can get a room at for $60 a night and spend less than $200 for a 4 day conference.

I went last year for the first time and I’m going again. It’s good to learn from people that are experts in their field. The classes I attended were all good in my opinion. The speaker they had at the beginning wasn’t the greatest. There are some people that disrupt the class by getting off topic with questions but that’s going to happen when you get that many people together that all do the same thing but differently. Hope to see you there.

The screaming lady?

Thanks Robert for your input, I appreciate it.

Ahh, I remember her. She’s definitely not there this year!! Yikes :shock:

Yes, Wendy the screaming lady with the criminal background. Can’t say I’m sad she won’t be back. Mary Ann your welcome.

BTW: InterNACHI is the name tag sponsor for this event.

[quote=“mchiquete, post:1, topic:61397”]

I am thinking about attending the Casey O’Malley LV Inspection Conf. in October. I would like to hear from anyone that has attended one of their conferences in the past. Is this a worthwhile conference as far as continuing education goes? Any input would be greatly appreciated./QUOT

If you need the CEU’s you will get them, better info overall here though.

She was absolutely brutal!

http://www.inspectionconference.com/pages-conference/vendors/NACHI.php

I’ll be there on Tuesday for the 2-4PM Lead class. That’s all I’m interested in. I had unknowingly booked a Vegas Vacation for the same week of the conference, so I’ll be in Vegas the whole week anyway. (Maybe I can claim the trip on my taxes).

If you go to the conference, then it is a business expense. :smiley:

I highly suggest the 8 hours website optimization & marketing class! It’s been known to bring many inspectors to #1 on Google increasing their revenue several hundred percent :wink: