Latest proposed indemnification for participation inspectors in the Buy Back program.

a frog had wings his butt would not hit the ground when he hopped. :wink:

Yes. Although we aren’t going to get claims, aren’t going to deny them if we do, therefore aren’t going to get sued, indemnify you if we did, and wouldn’t lose anyway.

As Jim Bushart eloquently put it… I’d be more worried about a shark attack in Arizona.

I am leaving for a Realtor presentation before the board in a few minutes and bushy is leaving for a shark hunt in Arizona Geez I thought Missouri people were smarter than that:p

So, if you aren’t planning on getting any claims, why is there a $5 fee per inspection? That seems kind of steep for something you are planning to never pay out on.

If you aren’t planning for claims, why not just offer the guarantee for free and be able to the world that every InterNACHI members inspection is guaranteed by InterNACHI?

We could do it free for a few members, but not 11,400+. Administrative costs alone would bury us alive. I know what it takes to administer our other programs such as the Owens Corning project: www.nachi.org/roof.htm

It would be like offering www.nachi.org/now.htm books for free. Everyone would take them. Not only would that be unsustainable, but it would destroy the U. in its U.S.P.

It makes our members money at $5 (use it to switch just 20 agents over to your inspection company and it will make you a fortune) while assuring sustainability.

But you only projected 250 in the first year.:roll::roll:

If it was offered free a believe 11,400 would join.
I predict 1/10th will join by the end of the year.

It will run as a loss for us for a year or two. But our Marketing Department ran at a loss for 3 years before it finally broke even. www.marketing.nachi.org I’m patient.

Ok just got back from my Realtor presentation and I have concluded that the other two inspectors In Okla should abandon this program. I can test it for 60 days for you other two inspectors and report back here how the program is perceived;-);-);-);-):wink: :mrgreen:

ROTFLMAO\:D/\:D/\:D/

My ol Pappy used to say…… You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him lay on his back and float!;-):wink:

Keep up the good work Charlie!:smiley: