Leaking Well valve??

This section of plumbing hardware is dripping.
This is part of a well water assembly. It is threaded on the inside.

Is it a bleed valve?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Josh

I can’t get the picture to load?

Roy’s right, pics not loading or “blowing up” for some reason? Anyway, looks like a leaky pressure relief valve to me…very common.

The pictures have “Ink” annotations, that is probably why they cannot load.
Here are the originals.

I would say condensation on the tank from the well cold water and dripping. Very common on a hot humid day unless the tank is insulated.