Lennox A/C - US Class Action Settlement & Canadian Statement of Claim

I have these two files , they are too big for me to post .
If you want a copy send me email and I can send the too you .

[FONT=Calibri]Lennox A/C - US Class Action Settlement & Canadian Statement of Claim[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

***ONTARIO *****SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE **

BETWEEN:

**S. HUSAINY **

Plaintiff

• and -

LENNOX INDUSTRIES (CANADA) LTD., LENNOX INDUSTRIES, INC., AND LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC.

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

** **UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS, EASTERN DIVISION

QUESTIONS? CALL 1-888-841-1363 TOLL-FREE,

LXTNTW2

If you own a Lennox, Aire-Flo, Armstrong Air, AirEase,

Concord, or Ducane brand residential air conditioning

or heat pump system, you could get benefits from a

class action settlement.

A federal Court authorized this Notice. It is not a solicitation from a lawyer.

 A Settlement has been reached with Lennox Industries Inc. (“Lennox”) in a class action lawsuit about whether it

manufactured and sold defective evaporator coils. An evaporator coil is a part of an air conditioning system or a

heat pump system in the cooling mode. The evaporator coil is located inside your house and its primary function is

to remove heat from the air. Lennox denies all of the claims in the lawsuit, but has agreed to the Settlement to

avoid the cost and risk of further litigation and trial.

 You may be included in the Settlement Class if you are a U.S. resident who, between October 29, 2007 and

July 9, 2015, purchased at least one new uncoated copper tube Lennox, Aire-Flo, Armstrong Air, AirEase,

Concord, or Ducane brand evaporator coil, covered by an Original Warranty (“Original Coil”), for your personal,

your family, or your household purposes, that was installed in a house, condominium unit, apartment unit, or other

residential dwelling located in the United States (“Settlement Class Members”). Original Coils may have been

purchased separately, as part of an air handler, or as part of an air conditioning packaged unit or heat pump

packaged unit (“Packaged Unit”).

 Your rights are affected whether you act or don’t act. Read this Notice carefully.

Y****OUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT