Looking for IAQ testing equipment

Does anyone have any IAQ testing equipment collecting dust? I am specifically interested in buying equipment to expand my services into environmental, but cash flow is tight right now. I’m looking for Mold testing equipment, especially a newer AC/DC air testing pump & related equipment, a Luminometer and an air particle counter, air monitors, humidity/temp tester or other types of testing equipment. I have no need for remediation equipment at this time, only testing equipment. If you have this type of equipment that you are not using, I would love to blow off the dust and put it to work.

How much are you willing to pay? I have a extra set of the whole package.

the irony!!!

Craig - we have a some mold testing equipment for sale. It’s from Reliable Lab - their online store. They have it listed as AC/DC IAQ pump if you want to look at it. I copied and pasted from their site here:
"Designed for busy IAQ professionals this pump runs on AC or DC power to give you the versatility to sample anywhere with out having to carry extension cords or search for power.
With a quick 2 hour charge this pump can run for up to 3 hours.
Features:

• Built in rotometer
  • Quick release tubing attachment
  • Built in digital countdown timer
  • Rechargeable 12 volt battery
  • Built in storage"
    Retail on it is $650. We also have the tripod which retails for $40. It has some other stuff too but when I called my husband to find out what it was, our connection was terrible and he’s going to call me later with the details.
    We’re selling it all for $300 plus shipping (it’s pretty heavy so I don’t know what that will be - we’re in the Nashville area). It’s in excellent condition - we didn’t use it a whole lot.
    Email me if you are interested at liz@afreshspace.com - I can have you call him directly and he can give you more information. Thanks! I also posted a Sun Nuclear Radon 1027 earlier you might be interested in for $200.