Looking for training...

Hello, my name is Mark Garrison. I am wondering if there are any InterNachi home inspectors in the Sacramento area willing to take me on a ride along for training. I’m an InterNachi member and soon to be certified inspector. I live about one hour from Sacramento. If Sacramento is too close, maybe Chico, Redding or possibly Stockton? If I were to go on an inspection with somebody I could help with the inspection or stay out of the way. It would be your call. As for your clients, I give a great first impression and I’m completely professional and very proficient in people skills. I’m doing some mock inspections now. Maybe someone could help me with one. I don’t know if anybody is doing this kind of training or not. If you have any good ideas for getting some top level training I would sure appreciate the info. Thanks…

From Need mentor - InterNACHI Inspection Forum http://www.nachi.org/forum/f57/need-mentor-87695/#ixzz2pHQt1PsR

You might have to call fellow inspectors directly from www.InspectorSEEK.com I’d call members who are somewhat far from you and drive so that the member doesn’t feel like they are training a future competitor.

Thanks Nick.