Looks like NACHI's Convention is going to be better than free!

Just messing with you Jason, in what Town or City?
</IMG>

http://www.britishcolumbia.com/images/maps/13@400.gif

Roy, you lying old fool.

The word NACHI hasn’t even been mentioned on the Canuck Forum in over a week. The Canuck members are there to discuss Home Inspecting, not to waste time trying to badmouth anyone and anything as you seem compelled to do here.

If you were honest even a bit, you would mention that I have promoted the Convention to the members and some others have also encouraged attendance. Never once has anyone called anyone else an idiot for wanting to attend, as you have stated. Sure, a couple people don’t like the idea, but that’s their God-given right.

Since you seem intent on convincing Nick that there is some truth to your lies, I am opening the Canuck Forum to him so he can view all of the messages for the last year. He will be able to see for himself that as usual you have been spewing nothing but hateful lies.

You are an evil, dishonest person. You try to hide behind the ‘right to free speech’ but that doesn’t give you the right to lie and slander people. I and many others have had just about enough out of you.

Bill Mullen

quote=rcooke]
And still it goes on ,It is obvious they have complete Lack of Confidence in them selves and their association so they feel the only thing is to Attack NACHI and those NACHI Canadian Members who support NACHI and all it does for all Home Inspectors inside and out side NACHI.

Roy Cooke A Happy NACHI member
[/quote]

Thanks Bill just as I said you attack Nachi and its Members.
It is obvious that the truth really upsets you .
I am sorry for you to have to go through life with such a big chip on your shoulder .
You continue to show you are in a panic mode and must attack those who will not walk your way .

Diplomacy is far from one of your better attitudes.

I will be at the Toronto NACHI Conference Hope you are Too.

Roy Cooke A Happy NACHI Member.

Thanks Bill just as I said you attack Nachi and its Members.
It is obvious that the truth really upsets you .
I am sorry for you to have to go through life with such a big chip on your shoulder .
You continue to show you are in a panic mode and must attack those who will not walk your way .

Diplomacy is far from one of your better attitudes.

I will be at the Toronto NACHI Conference Hope you are Too.

Roy Cooke A Happy NACHI Member.
[/quote]

Roy:

Read my message a couple times and tell me where I have attacked NACHI. It didn’t happen.

As for you, I am sick and tired of you making things up just to support your campaign of hate. I love the truth, but unfortunately you wouldn’t recognize the truth if it hit you in the face. You make things up and repeat them over and over until you actually beleve they are true.

Diplomacy will not work with an inveterate liar like yourself, so why bother?

Bill Mullen

Roy:

Read my message a couple times and tell me where I have attacked NACHI. It didn’t happen.

As for you, I am sick and tired of you making things up just to support your campaign of hate. I love the truth, but unfortunately you wouldn’t recognize the truth if it hit you in the face. You make things up and repeat them over and over until you actually beleve they are true.

Diplomacy will not work with an inveterate liar like yourself, so why bother?

Bill Mullen
[/quote]

Sorry Bill.
I have no hate and from the get go I have not varied with my posts .
I just want fair and equal treatment for All home inspectors.
You continue to show your feelings and I am sorry you feel the way you do .
This industry is small and we should all be trying to help each other,
unfortunately your tunnel vision will not allow you to look elswhere.

Roy Cooke …NACHI is the Greatest

Mr. Mullen You are way out of line.
You are in violation of NACHI’s Code of Ethics
The NACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to NACHI,** fellow NACHI members,** NACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from NACHI.
The NACHI member shall abide by NACHI’s current message board rules.
Duty to the Profession and NACHI
The NACHI member shall strive to improve the Home Inspection Industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the member from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other Inspectors or the public in any manner permitted by law.
The NACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to NACHI, fellow NACHI members, NACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from NACHI.
The NACHI member shall abide by NACHI’s current membership requirements.
The NACHI member shall abide by NACHI’s current message board rules.
Mr Mullen I’ve asked you before to refrain from publicly defaming and slandering a fellow member on this public forum. I expect a public retraction and a public apology If you do not retract these statements immediately I will make a formal complaint to the ethics committee.
For complete COE text go to http://www.nachi.org/code_of_ethics.htm

Thanks Vern .
Bill is really a good person who has very strong convictions .
I have know Bill since about 1999 and he has been a big help to me and others over the years.
I could sit down and discus things with Bill and have no hard feelings and I expect in time he will get over his disappointment with my openions.
I Have been very disappointed with his continues attacks on me but this is just the way Bill is and has been for as long as I have known him.
Bill is also not a member of NACHI and was given posting privileges by NICK so he could present his openion on the National Certification.
Unfortunately he has not posted much information on it, just his own thoughts .
I really feel the NC is never going to fly the way it has been presented and I do not think it is of any advantage at all even if it was offered for free .
The more I learn about it the less enthused I become .
To me it is no different then what they tried to promote a few years ago at whistler a big expense with zero returns.
CAHPI is now trying to scam the NACHI members to join CAHPI via having them join the provincial associations .
Having been a member of PACHI,OAHI,CAHPI & NACHI,
I know no there is absolutely no comparison .
NACHI treats the membership far superior gives more education , more ideas, A much better method of communication and never ending information and discounts for immense supplies .
Just click on the BLUE under my name for more NACHI information
Roy Cooke

Go for it, you pompous, myopic, illiterate ***.

I guess you haven’t read any other messages by anyone else here who might have crossed the line. It’s amazing that so many have selective vision in NACHI.

It’s strange how you give the NACHI Clown of the Year a free ride. He can attack and slander me, Claude, CAHPI, OAHI and anyone else he wishes without you saying a peep. Same goes for his buddy Raymond. Somehow you don’t see any problem with their posts.

Bill Mullen
NOT a NACHI member

Roy:

You can’t even make one post without attacking CAHPI and me.

I have tried to provide information here many times, but it became impossible when instead of questions I received attacks against CAHPI and myself.

I guess you will never get the information now, because you and Raymond, aided and abetted by Vern and others, have pissed me off over and over. I kept wanting to give you all another chance, but this is the last, insulting straw.

Bill Mullen

Bill

Your foaming at the mouth again. You are the author of your own misfortune. You tried to push your weight around on the CAFE along with your lap dog Editor and then you had the audacity to quote complete lies in the Sarnia Observer and other forums! You didn’t have the manners or the good will to correct what you and others new to be complete and utter lies, you shrugged them off.

You also have manipulated people in OAHI and CAHPI with your nonsense and drawn them into your con job. Fortunately people other than myself and the others are smart enought to see through your baloney. You folks can’t even pathom the need to send the COO to do the selliing of your program. If this bull**** were perpetrated on shareholders of a corporation they would be calling for the resignation of the COO and CEO who have continually aided and abetted you in your con job.

Take your sand shovel and pail and find another sand box to throw sand in peoples faces.

As to information there hasn’t been any information that anyone can’t get from CMHC.

Same old pile of crap out of your mouth, eh, Raymond? It’s hardly my misfortune. Actually, knuckle-dragging Vern has given me the perfect reason to just walk away from this bunch.

Why would CAHPI send anyone to speak to a mob of people who don’t want to hear the truth? CAHPI didn’t send me to sell anything…I’ve made that clear from the brginning. In fact, the majority are against any representation at a convention for an unrecognized group such as NACHI.

You can call it a con job or whatever you want. Who needs you anyway? I have said many times that I really don’t care if any NACHI people sign up or not. This was not going to be a sales job, because we really don’t care if you folks are interested. We’ve made sure the information is available, and that’s all we are required to do.

Keep blathering on, Raymond. You and Kook deserve each other.

I have this morning officially notified Dee and Nick that they need to get another Keynote Speaker, because there is no reason for me to attend. As you say, the information is on various websites, so knock yourself out. I was the only one from CAHPI foolish enough to even consider coming to speak. There will be nobody else from CAHPI because nobody else will want to put themself through the garbage that you and your lynch mob made me endure.

A for lies, you and Kook are living lies every day. I have nothing to change at the Sarnia Observer or anywhere else. I have never said anything that can’t be verified as true. You and Roy on the other hand…I haven’t seen either of you in person for long time. Your noses must be pretty long by now.

May I ask all NACHI members to stand up and applaud the R & R Crap Show. They have won the day. Bill Mullen is gone !!!

Bill Mullen

Bill

I know you have no intention of correcting the lies you perpetrated in the Sarnia Observer, or on other forums you negligently stated erroneous info on, because you can’t deal in truths that is very obvious.

Okay Bill, please verify the info that were attributed to you in the Sarnia Observer, where in you were quoted as stating…

When you can verify the information as being accurate, please provide evidence to back up your negligent misrepresentation so that we can all have faith in what you and CAHPI/National know is complete and utter nonsense. Even CMHC confirmed to me that its all voluntary, and is not meant to be anything but a voluntary program.

Bill also wrote on another forum …

Raymond Wand reply to the above quote of Bills…

Bill replied and contradicted himself in the same forum from what was quoted in the Sarnia Observer. Bill you corrected yourself on the forum from which this is quoted why not take the extra step and correct a news article that has a readership in the ten’s of thousands?

For the record

Read it again, Raymond. I was NOT quoted as saying anything. Nonetheless, the information is pretty good.

Bill Mullen

For the record

For the record