Market Hardware holds pricing for NACHI members only.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

As some of you may have already learned, one of our premier partners, Market Hardware, is raising the base price of its website package from $595 to $695 beginning July 31st. Last year?s $395 pricing will be in effect for anyone that purchases a site before July 15th, 2005.

Despite the increase in pricing, Market Hardware has agreed to continue to offer NACHI members the highest discount they offer to the home inspection industry - $200 off. Therefore the new base price for NACHI members is $495.

Market Hardware has built a ton of websites for NACHI members and from what I've heard, they continue to serve our members at the highest level. NACHI continues to support Market Hardware and is happy to be able to offer our members this great offer.

If anyone has any questions about Market Hardware's website offering or the new pricing structure, please do not hesitate to contact them at (888) 381-6925 / sales@markethardware.com. Again, the $395 pricing will be in effect for anyone that purchases a site before July 15th.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: bkraff
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I think Nick has all the relevant info here, but just to cover all the bases, here’s a link to our post in the Special Discounts forum.

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?p=140687&highlight=#140687

Thanks!

Brian Kraff
CEO, Market Hardware, Inc