Market Hardware Web Design

Originally Posted By: lkneeland
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Larry, Green Country Home Inspections…I would like to let other inspectors know about a web design company I recently used to design my web site through a NACHI membership discount offer. I’m very pleased with the professionalism and personal attention that was spent with me through phone conservations and e-mails designing my web site just the way I wanted it. I would strongly recommend these professionals to anyone who is considering a web site design and maintenance. The price is right and their expertise is impressive. Market Hardware was the right choice for my inspection company. Thanks Larry K.

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Larry,

Provide us with a link to your website so we can check it out. I have Market Hardware working on a project for me also. I will be posting my critique of their services when they are finished.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: lkneeland

lkneeland wrote:
Larry, Green Country Home Inspections.....I would like to let other inspectors know about a web design company I recently used to design my web site through a NACHI membership discount offer. I'm very pleased with the professionalism and personal attention that was spent with me through phone conservations and e-mails designing my web site just the way I wanted it. I would strongly recommend these professionals to anyone who is considering a web site design and maintenance. The price is right and their expertise is impressive. Market Hardware was the right choice for my inspection company. Thanks Larry K.
www.greencountryhomeinsp.com

Originally Posted By: johlstrom

I must concur with Larry. I have already had compliments on my website. The design and how easy it is to move around. All employees I worked with were very professional and personal. All questions were answered in a timely manner. Even on weekends! The NACHI discount really helped with the price too.

http://www.choicehomeservicesinc.com

Originally Posted By: vprimaky

I had the PLEASURE of having MarketHardware do my NEW and IMPROVED web page. If any one out there is uncertain on whom to choose, give these people a chance and in my opinion, you will not be sorry. They have done an excellent job on my web page. Please go and check mine to see the type of work they do: www.vladsinspectionservices.com

Vladimir

Originally Posted By: blambert

Market Hardware just finished my new website and I am delighted. I’ve heard horror stories from other companies about the time and headaches it took to set up their websites. This is not the case with Market Hardware. They make it easy and they stick with you until you get exactly what you want. They specialize in HI sites and know the business. I heartily recommend them.

Thank you NACHI for letting me know about them.

www.lambertinspections.com

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Market Hardware just donated a $200 gift certificate for a door prize at our upcoming http://www.nachi.org/ohiostatechapter.htm

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: bkraff

Hi Nick,

We're happy to be helping NACHI members -- thanks for mentioning us.

We actually have three exciting opportunities for NACHI Ohio Conference attendees

-- Every attendee will be able to take advantage of a special $200-off offer.

--Our door prize will be six months free hosting (a $150 value)

--And we're announcing our Website Upgrade Program: any member who has a website already and upgrades to a Market Hardware website will get their first month of hosting for free.

We really appreciate your support, Nick and we're thrilled to be able to help NACHI members win jobs by presenting themselves better than their competitors!

thanks!

Brian

Originally Posted By: cradan

jonofrey wrote:
I have Market Hardware working on a project for me also. I will be posting my critique of their services when they are finished.

John...your opinion??? (No fish stories, either)
![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
Chris
http://www.inspect4me.com
Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

As some of you may have already learned, one of our premier partners, Market Hardware, is raising the base price of its website package from $595 to $695 beginning July 31st. Last year?s $395 pricing will be in effect for anyone that purchases a site before July 15th, 2005.

Despite the increase in pricing, Market Hardware has agreed to continue to offer NACHI members the highest discount they offer to the home inspection industry - $200 off. Therefore the new base price for NACHI members is $495.

Market Hardware has built a ton of websites for NACHI members and from what I've heard, they continue to serve our members at the highest level. NACHI continues to support Market Hardware and is happy to be able to offer our members this great offer.

If anyone has any questions about Market Hardware's website offering or the new pricing structure, please do not hesitate to contact them at (888) 381-6925 / sales@markethardware.com. Again, the $395 pricing will be in effect for anyone that purchases a site before July 15th.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

gromicko wrote:
one of our premier partners, Market Hardware

Nick, how does one become a "NACHI premier partner"?

--
Inspection Nirvana!

Chris,

I can't offer my opinion on their website building services. I changed the scope of work on them in mid-stream and pulled the plug on building a website for one of my other domain names. I put them on SEO for my existing site.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

Anyway... they make a decent website I think.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Okay Nick, I gotcha. Thanks.

Inspection Nirvana!

Anyway… like I said… I don’t really write these things. They are written for me typically by the vendors themselves. I go through them and delete all the crap I know not to be true (usually about 1/2 the press release). In this case I posted the original press release so you can see that I didn’t have to change much… or really anything.

Some vendors send us press releases that are such nonsense I won't even try to fix them... I just delete them and tell the vendor "get real." Now if I can't stomach some of their PR... you know it must be over the top ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) .

Market Hardware gets many compliments from our members and they have always fulfilled any offer they've made to NACHI members.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Only a few days left on this offer… call Market Hardware today.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

In fact, the discounted price expires tomorrow, so be sure to get in touch with us if you want to take advantage of the special $395 NACHI price. You can reach us at (888) 381-6925, or by e-mail at sales@markethardware.com.

Brian Kraff
CEO, Market Hardware, Inc.

We’ve been hearing from our newest customers that some of the other inspection website companies have been raising their monthly hosting charges.

We've done a bunch of 'website makeovers' lately - folks who have decided to 'trade-in' their old sites for a new 2006 era site. And so we've become aware that many inspectors are unclear about how to switch providers.

If any NACHI member has a question about how hosting, URLs, or switching works, then feel free to call us at 888-381-6925. Ask for James, Brian or Patrick. We'll give you a straight answer about whether it makes sense to switch providers or not.

We wanted to make sure that our friends at NACHI know that Market Hardware's hosting and customer service support is still only $25 per month and that discounts for annual payments can be arranged.

Thanks,

Brian Kraff
Market Hardware, Inc.
888-381-6925

ok… so in the last 4 weeks we’ve had 20+ inspectors tell us that other companies have been raising their annual hosting charges. So they switched to Market Hardware - a NACHI Superior Service Provider.

We're offering a promise to all NACHI members who switch to Market Hardware as their website provider: WE WILL NOT RAISE YOUR RATES. EVER.

If any NACHI member has a question about how switching works, then call us at 888-381-6925. Ask for James, Brian or Patrick. We'll give you a straight answer about whether it makes sense to switch providers or not.

Brian Kraff
Market Hardware, Inc.
888-381-6925

![](upload://dulqgfXJDsvZTcA8kXkN3g6m2An.gif)