Massive amounts of NACHI vendor spam

Ooops. you are right. Sorry Wendy.

Dale, reveal for us the rest of the info.

I smell B.S.

No…cuz I didn’t write it. Stop, you’re giving me the giggles.

No disrespect…I LOL!

NOW I’m in full blown laughter…thanks for the apology. :smiley:

Where is the BS coming from? :wink:

Nick,

are you saying you aren’t the recipient of the $3500 from each sale of the Every Inspector CD?

From what I gathered, the CMI board is the recipient and sole benefactor.

Is this indeed correct.

still giggling…stop it!

Will did it too… He writes that it came from a NACHI email address but again… suspiciously didn’t say what the email address source was.

No offense again, but that is B.S. Why would one protect the sender but attack NACHI regarding the spam.

I think there must be a reason.

Will?

I think they’re all asleep. :slight_smile:

Silly folks. What are they sleeping this early…late…for? :slight_smile:

Of course I don’t get any money from that! That isn’t the point. If someone was getting spammed from a vendor using (as Will says) a NACHI email address (as the source)… why in the heck would you keep the source email address protected (a secret).

Sounds suspicious to me.

NACHI Member License Protection Plan
Save My License
SML Holding Corporation
8840 Stanford Boulevard - Suite 4000
Columbia, Maryland 21045
If you do not wish to receive future E-Mails, Remove

That is who the email is from. The big complaint is that people are trying to remove from the email and it still keeps being sent.

Along with many other vendors.

Anyway, I’m off to bed.

If you are a member complaining about spam publicly on this message board and claiming it is coming from NACHI but refusing to reveal the sending source… I think you are full of beans and should delete your posts.

Nope Wendy… you posted but AGAIN, you did not include the NACHI email address Will says its coming from.

Why?

Why won’t you?

Well, I think alot of people feel it is the point. Some people seem to be offended that you would sell their information, whether you benefit directly from it or not.

Maybe if you address this issue it will put alot of minds at ease. :slight_smile:

I don’t have the email address. I’ll see if I have any of that spam and get the email address to you okay?

Post it here… no one else will. If it is a NACHI email address like Will said, I will eat my chair.

Let’s see what happens. I’m sure if it is there, someone will post it. If I find it, I will post it.

I don’t sell member info! Never have.

If you are referring to everyinspector.com that is a joint project between major vendors (access holders) to maintain one database of inspectors in N. America instead of each of us having to do it separately. It is silly for each of us to spend money and energy to mine for this public data, it is silly for each of us to spend money and energy to maintain separate databases, and it is silly for NACHI not to use this database to alert inspectors of inspection news, local events, legislative issues, etc.

But that is not the issue. The issue is that in every post on this thread, not ONE poster has revealed the NACHI email address that is sending these. I find that very suspicious in light of the fact that they all have no issue implying it has something to do with me.

And now you are unable to find the NACHI email address that is sending this stuff.

Again, I smell B.S.

It seems that if that were the case, then all of you would just share the info between ya’ll instead of their being a $3500 charge to purchase the disk.

I haven’t found the email address anywhere here, but I’m sure when Will wakes up he will post it.

I got one today from Save my License. Sender says ‘NACHI Membership’ in my inbox. Specifically its from nachi@savemylicense.com

This the one we’re talking about?

Also says : 10% Member Discount: Go to NACHI Member License Protection Plan and use Promo Code: NACHI06

Which is confusing considering its from ‘NACHI Membership’.

I can send the whole thing to you Nick if you want. Got it Monday at 1:38pm.

Attention Nick is this the information you wanted .

Roy Cooke.nachi@savemylicense.com

Return-Path: <nachi@savemylicense.com>
Received: from toip6.bellnexxia.net ([209.226.175.174])
by tomts42-srv.bellnexxia.net
(InterMail vM.5.01.06.13 201-253-122-130-113-20050324) with ESMTP
id <20061009204811.NWYZ20580.tomts42-srv.bellnexxia.net@toip6.bellnexxia.net>
for <roycooke@sympatico.ca>; Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:48:11 -0400
Received: from mail.savemylicense.com ([207.138.151.152])
by toip6.bellnexxia.net with ESMTP; 09 Oct 2006 16:48:06 -0400
Received: from localhost (::ffff:10.250.1.215])
by mail.savemylicense.com with esmtp; Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:36:13 -0400
id 0063857C.452AB2BD.000067C6
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C6D5ED.97D37FF9"
bid: c82cefaa-a925-1029-96a4-001372631d8d
Subject: License Protection Discount Extended for NACHI Members!
To: Roy Cooke <roycooke@sympatico.ca>
Message-ID: <courier.452AB2BD.000067C6@mail.savemylicense.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:36:13 -0400

I have to believe all the spam is coming from our e-mail addresses being listed in the link exchange all the members participated in. I doubt very highly Nachi sold our info.

Hadn’t thought of that. So how do you think they are being used? Sold through that, or just someone picked it up from there?