Massive amounts of NACHI vendor spam

Nick…did these two folks buy your $3,500.00 Inspector CD…their relentless with the spam!

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/el/spc_eee1.gif***"Chances are you will have to defend and protect***
your license at some point in your career"

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/el/spc_eee1.gif
You have a career, a reputation and a livelihood. You have a professional license, a certification, a professional designation as a Home Inspector.
What would happen if your license was suspended or revoked or a complaint was filed with a state consumer protection agency or with the issuer of your professional designation?

Save My License provides up to $100,000 through our exclusive network of attorneys to defend your professional license before state licensing regulators and consumer protection authorities. Additionally, Save My License will defend your professional designation before boards and issuers of your professional designation. Your professional liability policy may not cover these career critical exposures. View frequently asked questions: FAQ
Financial Strength - Save My License is owned and operated by an institutional holding company, SML Holding Corporation, and has been registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, and VeriSign. Solidly financed, backed by a bond and utilizing state-of the-art technologies, including 24/7 customer service contact center, Save My License protects members against any kind of license threat, whether it be a nuisance complaint, a disciplinary hearing or a lawsuit. Save My License is not a prepaid service. View a Comparison with Prepaid Legal

License Protection Plans are available in limits of $25,000 • $50,000 • $100,000.

10% Member Discount: Go to NACHI Member License Protection Plan and use Promo Code: NACHI06

View our exclusive NACHI PowerPoint Presentation

It’s Easy & Secure - Apply and Pay Online - Immediate Approval!
(Starting at less than $8 a month with member discount)

“I would like to thank you for the great job you did representing me before the Commission of Real Estate Appraisers and Home Inspectors. Needless to say, I was very happy with the commission’s decision. I can move on knowing this matter is behind me. Once again, thank you very much for your service.”
William B.
Home Inspector Member

Many NACHI Members are Already Protected By Save My License!

NACHI Member License Protection Plan
Save My License
SML Holding Corporation
8840 Stanford Boulevard - Suite 4000
Columbia, Maryland 21045
If you do not wish to receive future E-Mails, Remove

The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. Show HTML Graphics - Edit Preferences]

As you know, at www.homeinspectorbrochure.com we offer 1000 brochures for $149 and 1000 business cards for $49. Later this month we will also be adding web development to the products offered.
Before we start to promote this new service we want to expand our portfolio so for this week only we are offering web design for the extremely low price of $99 to anyone who orders brochures before October 16th. If this offer interests you please let me know. This is a limited time offer and we are on a first come first served basis.
Don’t forget if you want to order brochures or cards, we can show you a free preview of how your order would look in design 1, 2 or 3 at www.homeinspectorbrochure.com
Please let me know if you have any questions,
Rob Marriott
Home Inspector Brochure
500 SW 21st Terr
b-102
Ft Lauderdale FL 33312

None from me, Dale…

Did we sign anything when joining that said one way or the other that our information could be used/sold like on the CD?

Are the sales going directly to NACHI or to CMI? If they are going to CMI then there is nothing in regards to Non-Profit that applies to the profits from that.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

I’m just asking…sigh…

Wendy

I get the same E-MAILS,does it bother me, sometimes, but when I get an E-MAIL from PRO-LAB offering a free mold course I love it,or from HOME GAUGE offering something else.

What do you care where the money ends up? If it helps keep membership dues down I’m all for it.If it helps NACHI with providing more services for members I’m all for it.So I get a few E-MAILS now and then I read them and if I feel they are not for me I delete them,it’s very simple.

Mario

Save my license!

Good Gosh. #-o

Erol

I get the same stuff.I think we all do.

Mario
</IMG>

Mario,

Like most people I don’t like spam but I’m use to it. What cracks me up is the Save My License thing. Looks like Dale is on the License SWAT Team Target List (LSTTL) . :smiley:

Erol K.

Not a bashin’ Just a funnin’ :wink:

I got two emails from them yesterday and one more today. I’ve taken Nicks advise an “Unsubscribed” on all three. Doesn’t seem to be working as yet. I’m receiving junk email related to NACHI everyday now. That legal one even has a NACHI return address on it.

Hey, you guys want to buy a flashlight?

I actually don’t want my name and phone number on this. If there are special offers that I could receive, I’m sure I can find them here or at the Mall.

Wendy, no, they did not.

Wendy, are they sending it to the email you have publicly listed on all the various NACHI sites?

And are they sending it from various email addresses even though you blocked all emails from that source from your spam filter?

I really don’t know how they got your non-public email address or are able to send you multiple emails even though you blocked emails coming from them.

Nothing to do with me though.

Wendy, I just checked… you don’t have a non-public email address listed in www.nachi.org/profileintro.htm (secondary email address).

No offense, but I think you are full of beans and I’ll tell you why: You posted a copy of their email they sent you with a big RED $3500 heading trying to imply that someone got paid for selling your info but you suspiciously failed to include the portion of the email that says who it was from and what email address it was received at. Surely if you were telling the truth you wouldn’t protect the sender. You said you unsubscribed but didn’t tell us who you unsubscribed with implying again that it has something to do with me.

I dare you to reveal:

1. the sources of the incoming email (their email addresses)
  2. the non-public email address they are spamming you at.
  3. the email addresses you unsubscribed to.

I find it very suspicious that you would title a post with $3500 in big red letters but hide from us the information we would need to show it isn’t coming from us.

No offense, but I have a nose for B.S.

What are you talking about Nick?

I was responding to other’s issues above.

MY issue is that I have had several email addresses. They are FREE FROM SPAM until the same day I have switched my NACHI email address to each one.

I was just saying above that I don’t want my name on the Every Inspector list that gives out my phone number and email address.

Dale posted the original question. I don’t see what question of mine you are responding to.

NICK!

That was DALE posting that. Not me. Go easy on me buddy. :wink:

Will you reveal any of the three:

1. The email address you received these from?
  2. The email address you received these at?
  3. The email address you unsubscribed to?

Yes or no?

Search this Thread vbmenu_register(“threadsearch”);

Rate Thread vbmenu_register(“threadrating”);

Display Modes vbmenu_register(“displaymodes”);

#1](http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=99266&postcount=1) http://www.nachi.org/forum/images/2006/buttons/report.gif

Today, 7:07 PM
[(https://www.savemylicense.com/) "Chances are you will have to defend and protect
your license at some point in your career"

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/el/spc_eee1.gif
You have a career, a reputation and a livelihood. You have a professional license, a certification, a professional designation as a Home Inspector.
What would happen if your license was suspended or revoked or a complaint was filed with a state consumer protection agency or with the issuer of your professional designation?

Save My License provides up to $100,000 through our exclusive network of attorneys to defend your professional license before state licensing regulators and consumer protection authorities. Additionally, Save My License will defend your professional designation before boards and issuers of your professional designation. Your professional liability policy may not cover these career critical exposures. View frequently asked questions: FAQ
Financial Strength - Save My License is owned and operated by an institutional holding company, SML Holding Corporation, and has been registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, and VeriSign. Solidly financed, backed by a bond and utilizing state-of the-art technologies, including 24/7 customer service contact center, Save My License protects members against any kind of license threat, whether it be a nuisance complaint, a disciplinary hearing or a lawsuit. Save My License is not a prepaid service. View a Comparison with Prepaid Legal

License Protection Plans are available in limits of $25,000 • $50,000 • $100,000.

10% Member Discount: Go to NACHI Member License Protection Plan and use Promo Code: NACHI06

View our exclusive NACHI PowerPoint Presentation

It’s Easy & Secure - Apply and Pay Online - Immediate Approval!
(Starting at less than $8 a month with member discount)

“I would like to thank you for the great job you did representing me before the Commission of Real Estate Appraisers and Home Inspectors. Needless to say, I was very happy with the commission’s decision. I can move on knowing this matter is behind me. Once again, thank you very much for your service.”
William B.
Home Inspector Member

Many NACHI Members are Already Protected By Save My License!

NACHI Member License Protection Plan
Save My License
SML Holding Corporation
8840 Stanford Boulevard - Suite 4000
Columbia, Maryland 21045
If you do not wish to receive future E-Mails, Remove

The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. Show HTML Graphics - Edit Preferences]

… … …

As you know, at www.homeinspectorbrochure.com we offer 1000 brochures for $149 and 1000 business cards for $49. Later this month we will also be adding web development to the products offered.
Before we start to promote this new service we want to expand our portfolio so for this week only we are offering web design for the extremely low price of $99 to anyone who orders brochures before October 16th. If this offer interests you please let me know. This is a limited time offer and we are on a first come first served basis.
Don’t forget if you want to order brochures or cards, we can show you a free preview of how your order would look in design 1, 2 or 3 at www.homeinspectorbrochure.com
Please let me know if you have any questions,
Rob Marriott
Home Inspector Brochure
500 SW 21st Terr
b-102
Ft Lauderdale FL 33312

Arizona Building Inspectors

](“http://www.nachi.org/forum/image.php?u=6607&dateline=1158549758”)

Nick, I didn’t write the post you are responding to.

Now say you’re sorry. :smiley: