McCain Lives in a Glass House

So what?

Fortunately (and hopefully will remain) about 7% fewer than those voting for Obama.

Wow, Obama’s widening lead in the polls is really stinging some McSame supporters.

Time will tell James, time will tell.

Obama is dangerous for this country period.
The polls are only a distraction.
When many don’t decide until they are in the booth, that’s just the way it is.:wink:

Mikey,

I edited sh!t, check the link on my post or check it out below, not ONE word was changed or omitted, I can’t help the fact that McCain was an incompetent pilot and neither can you. Defending McCain’s poor judgement won’t win votes.

Obama lead forces McCain on to attack
By Edward Luce in Washington
Published: October 6 2008 21:42 | Last updated: October 6 2008 21:42

If God were an equity trader, his Democratic bias would be plain to see. Having signalled he would attempt to “turn the page” from the conversation about the economy, John McCain was yesterday greeted with another stock market slump that brought the Dow Jones below 10,000 for the first time since 2004.

An increasingly frantic Republican party, which has watched Barack Obama restore a strong lead since the latest phase of the financial meltdown struck in September, has indicated that it plans to “take off the gloves” – in the words of Sarah Palin, Mr McCain’s running mate – by questioning Mr Obama’s patriotism.

Joey you selective left out significant portions to tell you own story.

What a low life.

Surprisingly, there are very few who are actually “Uncommitted”. I think that those with prejudices that would preclude them from voting for a black candidate are already fully committed to their alternative.

I honestly and truly think that a Sarah Palin as VP will do more to sway the last minute voters away from the GOP. Even the conservative base is losing their interest in her on a daily basis…according to those being polled.

Everyone with at least one active brain cell knows she is unfit to replace a cancer ridden old man with a propensity for crashing his airplane as President. It’s just that those committed to vote for McCain cannot allow themselves to admit it, publicly.

Did it again.:roll:

Mr McCain was cleared of wrongdoing bit his association with Charles Keating, who had also funded his re-election campaigns, has proved irresistible to the Obama campaign, which said it offered a “window into McCain’s economic past, present, and future”. It also ties into the Obama campaign’s broader charge that Mr McCain helped create the current financial crisis by promoting financial deregulation throughout his career.

Prove your allegations or STFU, I copied the first page and left nothing out. Being a sore loser really pushes your buttons, a fact I’ll not forget.

Looser.

Realize every time you attempt to dish dirt on Obama & Biden, Palin & McCain will become fair game.

Exorcism of Sarah Palin

The new Republican hot potato: Sarah Palin and the exorcist

http://observers.france24.com/files/images/palin_witch_teaser.jpg

A video of Sarah Palin being blessed by a preacher and exorcist appeared on the Internet yesterday.

The video was posted on YouTube on Thursday, but the blessing actually happened in May 2005, two days before Palin officially put herself forward as a candidate for Alaska governor. Pastor Thomas Muthee, originally from Kenya, is from the Pentecostal movement, evangelical protestants who interpret the Bible literally. Pentecostal followers believe, for example, that the laying on of hands can heal sick people when other medications have failed.

I have yet to hear one person tell me why I should respect Obama.
Why? They cannot.

I’m not dishing dirt on Obama. The facts are what they are and you can’t change that.

There will be plenty coming out this month.

Even if McCain goes on to loose many will begin to understand just who and what Obama is.

Please tell me the reasons I should respect Obama.
I’m willing to listen.

Tell me the good things I need to know about Obama.

John, Good luck, they got nothing and they know it.

Tell me what Obama has done to make me believe in him.

Does anyone love Obama? Speak up.

Hello?