Mouse Pad Promotion

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

My part time help starts Wednesday. Her name is Fiona, speaks fluent German. I’m pulling her off the interNACHI project to get the mousepads caught up.

Nick

Nick

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield

Nick

I think this is great!

I'll be most grateful when I see a "thank you" from a realtor in my area!!!!

I know you get tired of hearing this from me but I still feel they will help promote my service as well as NACHI

Gary

We now have a lot of RELO companies from outside the country using http://www.FindAnInspector.US for their clients who are moving to the states.

Most recently Korea, Russia, and India. We are also sewing up many of the US Relocation companies as well.

Nick

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Well all,

I know that the mouse pads have been sent. I have gotten five calls yesterday and today just to thank me for the mouse pad, and two bookings from Realtors that received them because it reminded them to call me!

Thank you Nick for a Great Promotion!!! ![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif) ![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif) ![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif)

Three Cheers For NACHI.

Blaine

That’s great news Blaine. Real estate brokers have been calling and emailing us all week. I’m getting them all to stop referring 3 home inspectors and instead just refer their customers to http://www.FindAnInspector.US

Nick

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Nick,

That is great news!! All four people in this town with a computer can now find me. Can you hold a class to teach the people around here what a computer is? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Blaine