My condition update

I’ve had a few emails or calls saying they hard I had surgery. I didn’t say anything earlier because I wanted to know the results before I told anyone. On the 20th of October I had surgery to remove my kidney and a tumor attached to my kidney. I was released the following Saturday in time for the Michigan/Michigan state game (great game). But then Sunday I formed a blood clot in my lung and back to the hospital. Well I was released 3 days later and have been resting at home.
Now the good news, the tumor was cancer but they believe it was contained and has not spread and I should be back to work in 8-12 weeks.

I continue to improve daily and thank all of you that have sent cards or emails.

Bill

Good news Bill. Speedy recovery to you!

Fantastic news Bill

Hi Bill,

glad you’re on the mend, take it easy

Regards

Gerry

sweet…great news !!!

GREAT news Bill…I too had a few things ripped-out a couple weeks ago, I know the pain oh to well…hang in there, it gets better everyday…!

I’m happy for you Bill.

The best to you and yours. :smiley:

Great to hear that your doing well!! My father-in-law just had his 1 year anniversary from having his kidney removed due to renal cell carcinoma. It was encapsulated like yours. They discovered it through a regular check-up by his physician. He was in the hospital for about 6 days and then came home. His second day home, we went to the local pub to make sure everything was working correctly.:smiley: He’s got a pretty decent scar and he jumps at the chance to show the women.
I think the worst part of the ordeal was my wife. She works in radiology at the hospital where he was diagnosed. She read the film and immediately became sick to her stomach.
Glad everyhting turned out for you and hope everyhting goes as well for your follow-up.
Best Wishes!
Jeff

Speedy recovery Bill.

Glad everything’s going better now. Keep us updated!

Sorry to hear this Bill, hope your feeling better.

Glad you feeling better. Greetings from Ludington