My favorite HOT DOG is

In that case you should just go Vegan .
Do you actually think their is anything glamorous in eating corpses no matter what section it came from.?:shock:

Got a taste for some Spam and eggs for breakfast.:stuck_out_tongue:

that looks like a good one! :smiley:

I’m not a big fan of the nitrate soaked Tube Steak, but give my a big ol’ fat double cheeseburger with onion, bacon, and hot sauce… look out!

What about the nitrates in bacon. :wink:

Wasses Hot Dogs in Rockland, Maine; fried in peanut oil…oh yeah!!!

Poison.
Peanut oil is not used much since it can kill with one bite.
Worst allergy there is.

Funny how it was almost unknown when I was a kid.

What changed?

KFC would kill my wife and Red Lobster would kill me; seems like everything is deadly to someone.:shock:

Bubble wrap Micheal, these over protected kids we are all raising are so over protected from anything that is actually good for them that they are now allergic to everything, the thing that annoys me is it seems to be infectious, I caught some of them allergies, lol. Pork allergies won’t stop me eating a nice bbq pork chop tonite though.
If I stopped eating all the food I was allergic to I would live on coffee, red wine and chocolate, sounds good but I like some variety in my diet.

I much prefer a burger over a dog, and I agree about ketchup, yukk. No ketchup on a hotdog plz.

They don’t count because bacon tastes gooooood.

And ketchup is not good on anything. 12 years old and under = ketchup / over 12 = Hot Sauce.

I like ketchup on meat loaf, fries and fried egg sandwiches. Yum.

Should be brown sauce on a fried egg sandwich (steak sauce to you americans)
HP brand only.

And… I am so hungry now!

The Hungarian Hot Dog at Tony Packo’s in Toledo, Ohio

Unknown to you but not to me .
The smell alone makes me ill .

Klinger from MASH used to always talk about that place. I just thought it was made up…

Mr Beef rock’s

Yeah those same employees have been there forever.
The bald guy always remembers me when I walk in and what we talked about .
I was going to go to Gene AND Judes but needed a Hot Dog fast.

Mr Beef has the great giant greasy pizza slices I love.Not to mention a frosty glass .

Whenever I roll into town, usually after midnight, there’s only one place I wanna be…

http://s3-media2.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/pnWlT2BG1H89clHrK2hDtA/l.jpg

I’ve never had their dogs as I can never get past their beefs… and their fries (fresh cut, zero trans fat oil) are greasy and “to die for” served in a brown paper sack… just like they’re supposed to be!!!

4126 W Montrose Ave
(between Elston Ave & Kedvale Ave)
Chicago, IL 60641
Neighborhood: Irving Park
(773) 283-6544

Hours:Mon-Sun 12 am - 12 am

G-D are you nuts or just trying to get poisoned?
That place sucks.:frowning:

You must be on crack to go there and survive.

Worst burger I ever had was there.

Maybe they recognized you Bob :wink: