NACHI member becomes President of InterNACHI.

What Greg said.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Why did I get an IAC2 membership number? It stated I was free to use the IAC2 logos.

Kent - all the best to you in this new endeavor - I look forward to working with you - you are an excellent choice for this new frontier!

Just curious, when did this come into play?

Very open ended here. Speeding ticket, littering, jaywalking? Whats the limitations?

Paul

That will be decided by the boards of national chapters and approved by our review committee.

I can see that getting rather contentious as one nation’s crime is another nation’s “recreational hobby”.

Actually more their decision than ours.

I feel like we need to make some kind of effort to protect InterNACHI’s reputation. It’s part of the value of membership.

Many, many, grey areas to deal with in this kind of endeavor. We’ll deal with them one by one.

Man, just to pay money to be a member of a trade association.

This one is good too: Must pass literacy test.

Why Blaine! I didn’t know you were interested in InterNACHI! You didn’t show any interest the whole time you sat on the InterNACHI Standards of Practice Board.

I guess sitting back and taking cheap shots while someone else does all the thinking helps loosen up that thumb you’ve been sitting on for so long.

I took no personal shots at you Kenton, and I would expect that you would show the decorum worthy of your position. Congratulations on your new position.

I do not see the reasoning behind a literacy test, and perhaps I didn’t present that in a polite manner. I apologize for that, however it seems logical that anyone who could read and write in a manner that would allow them to access and comprehend the information necessary to join would have already passed a literacy test.

It has always been my position that meaningless requirements do little to ensure the competency of the person actually performing the home inspection.

However, I’ll go back and sit on my thumbs, watch and let you do at InterNachi whatever you feel is prudent.

Remind me not to shake your hand Blaine. :smiley:

I believe you already have! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.mtwain.com/Life_On_The_Mississippi/15.html

So we are not automatically members of InterNachi again? We have to apply?

Apply for InterNACHI Certification

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants. You may now use the IAC2 logo and include your IAC2 certification number on all your marketing material.
Your InterNACHI certification number is:
IAC2-00-****

http://www.internachi.org/images/logo-small.gif

You can download the IAC2 logo in both Web and print formats on the IAC2 logos page.

Copyright © 2006 Inter

FUNNY!

Frequently Asked Questions

1 result 

*(http://www.nachi.org/forum/)
Why yes. Yes we can.
Other Questions? Please contact us.

Copyright © 2006 International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.*

Wendy, the InterNACHI site is under construction. We’ve posted information there to give you a general idea of where we’re going and we’re in the process of putting things together, but it’ll take time.

At this point any button you push on the website may take you anywhere. You may wind up a member of the International Liberace fan club.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Hey Kent,

That’s what I was trying to tell you about two weeks ago. I’m not complaining mind you, I’ve already performed to clean room inspections with my new IAC2 Certification and Membership, whatever that means?

Merry Christmas All!

I still can’t find that IAC2 Certification, but I’m going to be inspecting for all Boulder/Denver members of the Liberace fan club.

We’re hoping to move things along here and get that button hooked up to a membership page soon. I’d like InterNACHI members to have an opportunity to comment on some of the plans and to have a better understanding of what directions we intend to take in moving forward.
Many details must be worked out, various connections and programs established and it takes time to hear back from people and agencies, especially this time of year.