Originally Posted By: dvalley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
- 1st two digits equal the year, next to the week.
- 1st letter equals the month and the next two digits are the year.
- 1st letter in the s/n is the year of manufacturer with A being 1964 or 1984 (They use a 20 year cycle) They skip the letters I, O, Q, R, U, V to make the full cycle. The second letter is the month A=January through M = December (I is left out)
- 1st two digits equal the month, next to the year.
- Letter that equals the month followed by the year.
Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."