Need Advise for beginner

I am from Brampton, Ontario, Canada and want to start working towards the licencing for home inspector, but don’t know where to start. I did some research (on google) but couldn’t find it helpful. The only thing I found was online course from Carson Dunlop. Can anyone please guide me from where should I start? Also, Does OAHI and NACHI are different associations? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Jatinder.

Start by doing InerNACHI and take all the courses that they offer free.

Ask on the forum if there is a chapter in your area and attend it.

Do as search for a CMI to see if you can shadow them for a while. You may have to travel a ways 40-50 miles because some inspectors fell that they would be training their competition: Find a Certified Master Inspector®

Oh, and welcome to our forum where there are no stupid questions. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you Larry.