Need advise on water inspections

Does anyone know what I would need to do to offer water testing for va, fha and usda? Is there a certification class?

Call you local city water office. Mine was able to tell me what tests are needed/recommended. They do the testing and were able to give directions and some help.

Better check to make sure licensing is not required in your state to pull water samples for real estate transcations first. Missouri requires a license.