Need Thermal Work??

I just got this e-mail. Some people are idiots!!!

Thermal Imagery sales:

I have finally figured it out. How to get thermal leads with out spending a ton of money. For years I have spent countless months and money trying to figure out how to get the customers to come to me. I have tried fliers, door hangers, cold calling to get business and home owners interested. I'm one of those guys like you that fell into the trap by listening to a Flir salesmen, spending thousands of dollars on a camera believing I could make a decent living. But getting to the people that could use my service was nearly impossible. Yes I have a passion for thermographery.

So now I have put two n two together and it works! I can show you how to get from three leads per week to twenty leads per month. Not only will they be leads they are sales!

This was so simple and it was right under my nose. I’m still kicking myself for not discovering this sooner. This is not a scam and no bull; I wouldn’t do that to a brother thermographer. When I tried it out the first couple of times I did not get the opportunity to close the sale, I screwed it up. However I did figured that out and now and it works every time.

There is a catch. Before I can provide you with this information there are a few steps to take.

Requirements:

1. You will have to sign a disclosure contract with me. I’m sure you understand because if you had this information you would not want someone else marketing your idea.

2. There is a fee before releasing this information.

3. Before this program will work for you must be in or near a city of 50,000 or more.

4. You must be a certified thermographer.

If you are willing to move forward I can guarantee you will never have to send out mailers, conduct cold calling and the leads will come to you. However when the leads do come to you every week, it will be up to you on closing the deal. I can tell you exactly what to say to get the appointment and get your foot in the door. Within ten minutes after meeting the customer you will have your camera out scanning their home. You will be able to earn anywhere from 275.00 to 400.00 for two hours of work on residential homes. And the potential is there for you to earn more. There is no way this will not work for you.

E-mail or contact me by phone.

Kim Diemer

tic@thermalinspections.net

1-888-378-9415

Regards

Kim Diemer
Operations Technician
SSi Inc
EWRS

Oregon Office: 503-884-4866
Texas Office: 469-619-2219
Fax: 503-361-7861

www.energywasterecovery.com

Licensed-Bonded-Insured-Certified

ATTENTION! This Email may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL material and its transmission is not a waiver of that privilege. It is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any use, disclosure, review, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Signing a disclosure, paying a fee and being located in a big city is all it takes?

I’m all set because I already know the secret…

Go to Google…

Enter “massachusetts infrared” or “massachusetts thermal imaging” and see my IR website in top positions on the first page.

Easy money.

Yeah, I wonder how he found me??:p:p

I got it to. I’m waiting for the secret to be unveiled.

Funny thing is that I was just on their page because they came up first for the search phrase “thermal inspections”. I came up sixth.

let’s just cut through the nonsense and everybody just send me a dollar and get it over with.

merry christmas

mic

I think las cruces is to small

Website is a bit lame. Not very attractive.