InterNACHI School is offering a “Become a Licensed Home Inspector in Illinois Class” on:
- January 8-12, 2018
- February 5-9, 2018
- March 5-9, 2018
- April 9-13, 2018
- May 7-11, 2018
- June 4-8, 2018
- July 9-13, 2018
- August 6-10, 2018
- September 10-14, 2018
- October 8-12, 2018
To Become Licensed:
To become a licensed home inspector in Illinois, the state requires an individual to:
- complete a state-approved pre-licensing training course that includes 5-field inspections;
- pass the Illinois Home Inspector License Exam; and
- complete the IDFPR’s application.
- IDFPR may have other requirements regarding insurance, fees, and more.
What We Provide:
- a state-approved 78-hour pre-licensing course split with 40 hours live and 38 hours online, with a list of inspectors you can contact for 5-field inspections; and
- 1-year free membership to InterNACHI® that includes thousands of benefits
For more information on this class or to register for this class, please click here!