New, FREE "Remote Image Capturing" (drone inspections) logo for member use.

I would love that Quad Copter Image as well - Been using the Phantom Vision Plus for a few months now and my clients love it

Instant response…I love it. You guys are ALL-WAYS the best. I’m really looking forward to this quad copter logo. I just received my Phantom 2 Vision + (Ver.3) today. I will be practicing maneuvers on a daily basis.

Congrats on your new tool!! Have the same one, and love it!!

Also can’t wait to see the quad copter logo they make.

Thanks Jared. They claim that it is ready to fly right out of the box, but that is not the case. If anyone plans on purchasing a drone, always watch lots of videos and read all the pertinent instructions… unless of course you don’t mind blowing over a grand on this drone only to have it crash and burn. There are also required downloads that must have the proper settings before this drone can be flown safely and effectively.

There is a lot to learn on properly controlling a drone, and knowledge on how to handle this expensive merchandise is crucial.

Just messing around…

Drone.jpg

Watched hours of videos plus got lessons from place of purchase - Pretty dang good at flying this beast now - Just don’t be stupid and show your friends how far away you can fly it. It’s a tool and if treated as such hopefully you will take extra care of it.

I go recommend the prop guards though when start out - Nothing worse than flying this on a second story roof and a gust of wind blows it into the side of the house.

New Free alternative logo for Remote Image Capturing (Drone Inspections).

Download yours here: http://www.nachi.org/logos.htm#remote

Remote.jpg

Great job Chris. I’ll definitely utilize this logo on my website when I get my “Drone Services” webpage completed.

Thank you very much Sir.

You got it!