Put it all together:
- The home maintenance newsletter: http://www.nachi.org/home-maintenance-newsletter.htm
- Newsletter handout: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/homeowner-newsletter-handout.aspx
- Annual Maintenance Inspections: http://www.nachi.org/certified-annual-home-maintenance-inspector.htm
- Maintenance Inspection rack card: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/home-maintenance-inspection-rack-card.aspx
- The home maintenance book cover: http://www.nachi.org/images2012/0-logos-certified/home%20maintenance%20book%20now%20internachi.jpg
- The home maintenance book video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGzqhIpMQpk&feature=youtu.be
- The home maintenance book itself: http://www.nachi.org/now.htm
- Spanish edition of the book: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/now-that-youve-had-a-home-inspection-book-spanish-edition.aspx
Yep. Marketing is a battle. If you don’t take that hill, some other inspector will.
New Homeowner-Oriented Video?
Where is the video?
All that page is about is the Now book.
The link takes me to a video advertising the book to inspectors.
Whats nice ?
Click video link that is below the green Buy button.