New updates to FindAnInspector.US

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Perhaps one size does not fit all.

But, I am sure that Chris and Nick are doing their best to make it work for all of us.

Constructive criticism has already helped make it better.

It'll continue to do so.

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

issue) is members who service several DISTINCT areas. We have several members who own more than 1 office. We even have members with offices in different states. We have several like Joe H. at HouseMaster that own more than one distinct franchise territory. I am of the opinion that each member should get 20 zips and that’s it. Employees, wives, or partners can always join. Any contrary opinions welcomed.

Nick

PS Very special thanks to Jeff Remas and Patsy Maietta for explaining it to my thick brain by telephone, and of course Igor. Keep it up.

Originally Posted By: jremas

Still has problems, I live in and inspect in my home town. There are only 2 of us in 18411. I come up 4th on the list and 2 of the people don’t even live around here. I guess this is a work in progress. Maybe this is why I only got 2 inspections this year from the NACHI site and Find an Inspector combined. ???

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

My end. Work in progress. Hang in there… we’ll make it great.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

It’s not great. How is this thing supposed to work now?

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: kbliss

Its great having a last name begin with the second letter of the alphabet. Ive gotten two leads in two weeks but no jobs yet.

Kurt Bliss

Originally Posted By: jpope

I continue to see people posting things like - “I don’t like how FindAnInspector works.”

I, for one, LOVE how it works. In the beginning I averaged about two inspections a month through it. TODAY I booked ANOTHER inspection making it 6 for November. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

When I type a local zip into the locater, there are about 6 or 8 different inspectors that come up depending on the search area. I know my prices aren't the lowest but I'm still getting inspections.

I can only assume others in the area are getting calls too because I'm not always on top (leave it alone Igor).

I get a little worried when I hear talk about changing how FindAnInspector works. I can't imagine it getting any BETTER than it already is (MHO).

--
Jeff Pope
JPI Home Inspection Service
"At JPI, we'll help you look better"
(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY