New York State exam

Hello to all I need some help?
I have a friend who is interested in a home that was inspected. When I read the report, Mold, plumbing and foundation was an issue. She hired someone to check the Mold. The plumbing wasn’t that big of an issue. The foundation to me was. Cracks to the foundation walls and floors all over the house.
Should she be concerned? I’m having the hardest time convincing her to hired a structural engineer.
Any suggestions

She needs to follow the inspectors recommendations. Cracks mean little without a photo and other pieces of information. We have no idea if an engineer is needed.

OP posted same question six months ago.

1 Like

Getting a lot of mileage out of this one.