Nick, the idiot wand is at it again,

You’re initial posting mentioned nothing about any lie’s. How the hell were we suppose to know what you were talking about. Stop handing out red boxes for no apparant reasoning and grow some thick skin.

Perhaps if you quit antagonizing and baiting others to make comments towards or too you, you could spare your delicate feelings. Put those that irritate you on your ignore list. That way your feelings won’t be hurt.

How sweet it is to be loved by you

I needed the shelter of someone’s arms, and there you were
I needed someone to understand my ups and downs, and there you were
With sweet love and devotion
Deeply touching my emotion
I want to stop and thank you baby

I close my eyes at night
Wondering where would I be without you in my life
Everything I did was just a bore
Everywhere I went it seems I’d been there before
But you brighten up for me all of my days
With a love so sweet in so many ways
I just want to stop and thank you baby

You were better to me than I was to myself
For me, there’s you and there ain’t nobody else
I just want to stop and thank you baby

:cool: :cool: :cool:

What red box, i gave you a greenie about ten minutes ago.

That’s why I was talking to Nick, he knows what I meant. It is bad enough that the loser post it, I don’t want to repeat it. Oh and I don’t give out reddies for no reason.

Damn I hate it when I get my colors mixed up.

Nick, the idiot wand is…3/14/08 9:32 AM idiot klott

2006 ICC Deck Design…3/13/08 9:07 AMGood Find!

You must be a riot at traffic lights. :smiley:

All the best, John.

Bill Mullen

John, I’m confused, I did not give you either one of these, I don’t have any reason too, now I gave one reddie to wand about the time you posted and I called him an idiot, he deserves it as you can tell bythe following PM he sent me;
Why don’t you go jump in the lake? Too bad what you don’t like you whinning baby. Go pray to Jesus the Lord for forgiveness and salvation, you phony inspector. Not eve a website, which tells me you couldn’t inspect your way out of church! Me in Red, idiot in black. I really should pity him, however, my pity is all used up on his wife! :roll:

Did you have to start a thread with the words "Nick the idiot… " ? :roll:

:smiley:

Did you want him to say something like “Sir Nick the…” :cool:

Mic

Sorry, I went back and changed it.

DITTO!

Well said and too the point!

Oh well, I thought I changed the title of this thread. How do you do it?

Go to the “first post”;

1. hit the edit button
  2. Hit the “advanced” button.
  3. Change the title to anything you want.

I did that, I went back and looked, it is changed on the first one only, it doesn’t change on the rest, so I guess it is a waste of time to try.

Last month it worked for me … Never say never… Call Lisa Endza on Monday and she can walk you through it!

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

Ken posting Raymond’s letter is no big deal .
Raymond Posted a Letter from Joe Farsetta,again no big deal.
Except ,some, made like it was a very serious thing,
It led to Raymond no longer a NACHI member and many many posts.
Much hard feelings with many people .
Could some one explain to me what was so serious with Raymond
and no one says a word about Ken’s post.
It just does not seem to be balanced to me.
…Cookie

</IMG>

I posted wand’s Pm, because he is no longer a member,so I don’t believe the rules apply, never the less, if requested by those in authority, I will remove the PM. But if you want to talk about balanced, why do you not get upset when a non-member,(wand) post lies about a member,(lott)? Can it possibly be that your emotions, are clouding your judgement? It’s no secret, that you like wand, and dislike me.

What a hacker (Wand) who has been officially expelled from the association and subsequently banned from the message board is able to post can hardly be considered private or privileged by anyone able to operate more than one brain cell at a time.

Carry on, Mr. Lott.

There is nothing in the ethics code that protects non-members with this slug’s record of activities conducted with the intent to bring harm upon our members. Whatever is left of him when the courts are through you can disparage and humiliate to your heart’s content.

**“What a hacker who has been officially expelled from the association and banned from the message board is able to post can hardly be considered private or privileged by anyone able to operate more than one brain cell at a time.”

Now I am confused. Has Mr. Lott been expelled too?