Roy and Char

Have you seen the board lately?
This is your friend that both of you defend so proudly He has a long list of names but I have to admit his latest alias is fitting! “The Romanian As$hole”
I wonder if he had help in deciding on this latest alias!:shock:

I wonder how “Heritage Caledon” (Municipal Heritage Committee) will respond to his posts all posts, even deleted posts that I have saved] here on this board? I guess we will find out on Tue. morning.

Heritage Caledon (Municipal Heritage Committee)

Go fcuk yourself “Little Bitch” you are not worthy of $hit.

You can add the above statement to your e-mail.

Rememeber Ray, Tue. The Town of Caledon finds out the truth about you.

The “Romanian A$shole” has been identified as RAYMOND WAND OF CALEDON, ONTARIO, CANADA
He has been expelled from NACHI for ethics violations.
Here is the link to his website, you can all decide if you want a gooffy guy like this to inspect your next property.
http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm

Raymond Wand Home Inspection Service
Since 1991
519-942-9496

About RWHIS

http://www.raymondwand.ca/jpg/ray.jpg

Raymond Wand provides professional residential inspection services to buyers and sellers throughout Caledon, Wellington, Halton, Dufferin, and Peel Counties in Ontario, Canada.

As the principal inspector, Raymond has earned his reputation as a professional in the home inspection field by providing effective quality service. Raymond has conducted over two-thousand inspections for satisfied clients from Canada, including some of Canada’s top CEO’s, as well as corporate and private relocations for clients from the U.S.A., England, Germany, and France. The company has been operating full time locally since 1991. At RWHIS, business is derived exclusively from reputation, referrals and repeat clients.
QUALITY, SERVICE, ETHICS AND INTEGRITY
Raymond has a background in building and property management as well as construction and repair. He has extensively renovated several of his own homes, including the historic 1849 stone-grist mill in Hillsburgh, Ontario. Currently he owns a picturesque, forty-acre farm located on Shaws Creek in Alton and has lived in the area for over 20 years,experience and local knowledge that have helped make RWHIS the preferred choice amongst astute clients.
It has often been said the quality of any company can best be judged by the quality of its people. Raymond will gladly be judged by the quality of his service.
C****AVEAT EMPTOR
It is your right to know about the condition of a property you are about to purchase.
Consider making a home inspection a pre-condition of your Offer To Purchase.
Alternatively if you are about to sell, consider a pre-listing inspection.
ETHICS [size=3]• Raymond does not give or solicit referral fees of any kind •
• Concentrating on one inspection at a time •
• Pride in the accuracy of each inspection •
• Prompt, courteous, honest, and reliable service •• Focus on quality not quantity •[/size] And I am always on time!

You want to play hard ball with me? Reconsider or you will find yourself over your head.

Ray,

I will give you one last chance, delete all your posts and go away.

And in the free world, a man is allowed to destroy himself, and you are doing a steller job of doing so. But guess you have to be good at something, and you are a master of self destruction.

Be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it, and hopefully soon.

BTW your pet pig ate the wrong person, but then maybe not, he had better taste than to eat ****.

Not only are you not happy with embarasing your own country, now you have gone world wide demeaning Romania. Doubt that they wish to be thought of as assholes, so much for world peace and harmony!!!

Mario, up date us on Tuesday!!!

I will Steven!

Here is the link to the Town of Caledon, he is on the Heritage committee.

http://www.town.caledon.on.ca/townhall/departments/planningdevelopment/heritage_office.asp

Guess the Tuesday morning news bulletin is canceled. Seems Ray has crawled back into his hole and taken his posts with him. There is peace in the world now. Romania will not bomb us.

No it’s not, Tue. will happen for sure. The Town of Caledon will know who the real Raymond Wand is all about.

With email addresses to those on this committee, it should be fun to provide them with various links. Just letting them know of his expulsion for questionable ethical business dealings might be enough to get the right people to start asking the right questions. Bad reputations build rapidly in small towns.

James,

I assure you that at least these two Ladies listed below will know about wand on Tue. morning. I have had enough with this moron, it’s time for him to grow up and realize that there are consequences to pay for ones actions.

maureen.baker@caledon.ca <maureen.baker@caledon.ca>

sally.drummond@caledon.ca <sally.drummond@caledon.ca>

Guess you are not as smart as you thought you were. It was obvious the new screen name was you. Even with all the bashing I get from you and harris, I still use my own name, if I dish it out, ought be able to take in return.

If you were a real man, you wouldn’t hide behind false names.

Steven,

What do you expect from a “Little Bitch” like RAYMOND WAND?

He is an expelled member of NACHI, ASHI and OAHI he really can’t post using his own name.

Reposted from another forum.

My real name is Raymond Wand, from Home Inspection Services. I give Blow Jobs to any dissatisfied clients. I also offer baby sitting services [boy’s only] to all clients.

I have been expelled from NACHI, ASHI and OAHI for ethics violations. I serve on the Heritage Committee of the Town of Caledon [my days are numbered with the town] as of today. I pray that Mario doesn’t follow through with his promise and e-mail the committee. There is a women on the committee that I like, and she has a small child [a boy] and I’m hoping that they will live with me on my farm.

I would like to apologize to all NACHI members for my recent and past posts on this MB.
I promise it will not happen again. Please forgive me.

Regards

Raymond Wand
[FONT=Verdana][size=2]http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm](http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm)

Since 1991
519-942-9496[/size][/FONT]

Reposted from another forum.

My real name is Raymond Wand, from Home Inspection Services.

I have been expelled from NACHI, ASHI and OAHI for ethics violations. I serve on the Heritage Committee of the Town of Caledon [my days are numbered with the town] as of today. I pray that Mario doesn’t follow through with his promise and e-mail the committee. There is a women on the committee that I like, and she has a small child [a boy] and I’m hoping that they will live with me on my farm.

I would like to apologize to all NACHI members for my recent and past posts on this MB.
I promise it will not happen again. Please forgive me.

Regards

Raymond Wand
[FONT=Verdana][size=2]http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm](http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm)

Since 1991
519-942-9496[/size][/FONT]
[/quote]

RAYMOND WAND YOUR IP ADDRESS GAVE YOU AWAY!#-o

Are you still angry for bing kicked out of NACHI?

I am surprised!

I thought that little people AKA… :|.) [size=4]Midgets / Dwarfs:|.) like you were supposed to be HAPPY people no matter what! [/size]

The user Romanian A$shole and his more recent alias Mario Kyriachoo [notice the spelling] is Raymond Wand of Caledon.
Raymond Wand has been expelled from NACHI,ASHI and OAHI for Ethics Violations.
He is the ex-member that Roy, Char and others have given up their NACHI membership for.
WOW!!, give yourselves a shake, is he worth it? Seriously Roy, do you not think that Raymond Wand has mental issues or at the very least character flaws? You and Char have given up your memberships for this piece of $hit, what a shame.

BTW Char, Did you know that he “RAYMOND WAND” accused a female member of NACHI of being a WHORE on this MB. Don’t believe me? ask Roy, he will confirm it.

http://www.raymondwand.ca/leftframe.htm This is his website, visit and see what nice things he has to say about NACHI and NACHI inspectors.

Since 1991
519-942-9496

On Tue. Morning The Town of Caledon will know RAYMOND WANDS true colours.

Heritage Caledon is a Council-appointed Municipal Heritage Committee. Established in 1976 under the Ontario Heritage Act, this volunteer committee advises and assists the municipality on such matters as heritage property designation, alteration and demolition of designated properties, conservation principles and practices, and the promotion of heritage activities and awareness across the community. Heritage Caledon meets regularly on the second or third Tuesday of the month; all meetings are open to the public. Its membership comprises community volunteers with knowledge of local history and architecture, representatives from local historical societies and two Councillors. The Town’s Heritage Resource Officer serves as the committee’s staff liaison. Members are appointed for three-year terms for a maximum of nine years. Please click here to review Heritage Caledon’s [Terms of Reference](http://www.town.caledon.on.ca/townhall/departments/planningdevelopment/heritage_office.asp#_Heritage_Caledon_Terms_of Reference).
Heritage Caledon Membership 2007:
Andy Priede, Chair
Donna Davies, Vice Chair
Isabelle Bottoms
Joan Boyington
Nicholas Brooksbank
Rose Connolly
Edgar Cook
Ray Cowan
Shelley Craig
Diana Hillman
Paul Johnston
Doug MacLeod
Fay McCrea
Merle Middlebrook
Kathryn Mifsud
Mike Starr
Ted Titterton
Ted Von Zuben
Raymond Wand
Councillor Doug Beffort
Councillor Gord McClure
Sally Drummond, Heritage Resource Officer
Maureen Baker, Secretary
http://www.town.caledon.on.ca/townhall/departments/planningdevelopment/heritage_office.asp

Send him [RAYMOND WAND] an e-mail, or better yet, send the TOWN of CALEDON an e-mail and tell them how you feel about his latest attacks on NACHI and NACHI members.

Raymond Wand Home Inspection ServiceAddress:R.R. 1
Alton, ON
L0N 1A0
Contact:Raymond Wand (Owner)Phone:519-942-6647Fax:Website:www.raymondwand.caEmail:inforwhis@rogers.comDescription:Home Inspection Services# of Employees:1NAICS:5413 - Architectural, Engineering and Related Services

Raymond Wand,

The e-mails have already been sent to the TOWN of CALEDON. I can’t in good conscience allow someone so perverted as yourself to serve on a public committee. I feel that the TOWN of CALEDON has the right to know exactly who you are and what you represent.

SAVED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

SAVED