NorCal NACHI Chapter Meeting!!

Originally Posted By: rbracklow
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi Everyone,

Well, the first NorCal NACHI Chapter meeting went off like a bang. We had a total of 38 members from all over Northern California, with lots of enthusiastic people. It was truly enjoyed by all. The food was great, Nick was great and what a Gentleman. we all had fun and all enjoyed the prizes, discussions, etc.

We finally put Nick to bed last night at 10:30 PM, let me tell you, he was one tired puppy. Poor Guy! Off to southern California in the early AM. Back to Oakland and then to PA, Wow!

Now, I have a question? I took a number of digital pictures and where/how would I upload them to let people see the turn out??

Thank you to all the sponsors for their great gifts, thank you Dennis Hoffman of Porter Valley software, and of course to all who helped make this great event happen.

Ron.

Originally Posted By: psisler

First off, I would like to thank Ron and Nick as well as NACHI for the opportunity to attend the Norcal Chapter meeting in Oakland, CA on the 14th. Everything was great. Meet some great people and made a couple contacts. This is good for HI’s especially up here where I live and work. I look forward to meeting with these people as well as other NACHI members in the future. Thank you.

Patrick M. Sisler
Alta Sierra Home Inspections
altasierrahi@lycos.com

Originally Posted By: rbracklow

Thank you Patrick for the nice words. I, likewise enjoyed meeting you as well as everyone else, and as long as we keep getting great people such as yourself, we will have a great Chapter.

Remember, it is not Nick and I that makes a great Chapter, but it's the membership - all of us helping one another!!

Look forward to seeing you next month. Also, welcome aboard, and let us know how we can help??

Ron.