Notice to all employees

As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama is officially elected into office, our company will install a few new policies which are in keeping with his new, inspiring issues of change and fairness:

1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales bonuses into a common pool that will be divided equally between all of you. This will serve to give those of you who are underachieving a ‘fair shake.’

2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including overtime, into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst yourselves. This will help those who are ‘too busy for overtime’ to reap the rewards from those who have more spare time and can work extra hours.

3. All top management will now be referred to as ‘the government.’ We will not participate in this ‘pooling’ experience because the law doesn’t apply to us.

4. The ‘government’ will give eloquent speeches to all employees every week, encouraging its workers to continue to work hard ‘for the good of all.’

5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because it’s ‘good to spread the wealth.’ Those of you who have underachieved will finally get an opportunity; those of you who have worked hard and had success will feel more ‘patriotic.’

6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks. Don’t feel bad though, because President Obama will give you free healthcare, free handouts, free oil for heating your home, free food stamps, and he’ll let you stay in your home for as long as you want even if you can’t pay your mortgage. If you appeal directly to our democratic congress, you might even get a free flat screen TV and a coupon for free haircuts (shouldn’t all Americans be entitled to nice looking hair?) !!!

If for any reason you are not happy with the new policies, you may want to rethink your vote on November 4th.

Now here comes the ignoratii with its rebuttal. And a few “reddies” just for me.;-);-):twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Bad Week to be a Republican

• Racist skinheads arrested in assassination plot against Obama

• Republican Governor Ted Stevens found GUILTY of corruption

• Obama outdraws McCain in battleground swing state of New Mexico by 100,000 to 1,000.

• McCain poll numbers sag lower than my balls

See?? I tol’ you he’d show up.:p:p:p

LOL…Awesome thread. Ya know watching you guys just GRASP away is really funny. I watched Obama’s speech in Ohio and it was tasteful, inspiring and PRESIDENTIAL. Amazing that you actually believe the last thread. FEAR FEAR FEAR…Lets scare the hell out of them. McCain is so afraid he just rants about Obama…I still have no idea what his plans are. Except STOP all goverment spending (How can this be done?) Are they not going to get paid? Stop paying the soldiers? Stop paying the federal workers? Stop all goverment programs? Do YOU really beieve that. Then do NOTHING as far as taxing people. I know McCain is the authority on finance…wait he said the economy was robust about 2 months ago. OOOPS little mess up there. And NO difference is the TAX plan. Sounds like he is keeping the taxes of his Brother…Georgie.

Have you ever worked in a place that pools tips? Kinda good. Did it for a while bartending. Keeps you on your toes and a little peer pressure at an adult age is good and if you can’t keep up. SEE YA.

Jae your grasp and this thread is just a grasp. McCain inspires me to take a dump thats about it. You can call Obama what you want but in 9 days you will be calling him the incumbent President of the United States, and you my friend will have to deal with him like I had to deal with Boy George at the helm of the USS Minnow.

• McCain poll numbers sag lower than my balls
    [/quote]

Damn thats LOW!

You just haven’t been paying much attention, have you…Your response obviously indicated you believe me to be a McCainic–but I’m not. I do not support either candidate and feel this once-fine nation is in trouble with either in office.

You mistake my grasp for your “gasp”…but I understand your vitrol is indicative of the left position–so I’m not dismayed by your response.

“like I had to deal with Boy George at the helm of the USS Minnow.”

That, I simply do not understand. Boy George was never at the helm of the USS Minnow. Are you familiar with the USS Minnow?

I have. And I have almost always spent my adult life as the top dog–and had to share my hard-earned rewards with those who need someone else to “keep them on their toes”.

And few could keep up. My son tells me that his penchant for hard work and success in his endeavor comes from spending time on the job with me when he was a child.

Kinda makes the old man proud!!!

Geroge meaning the president George Bush and the USS Minnow meaning how his has sunk our nation and left us stranded ina financial mess. Sorry it made sense in my head!:slight_smile:

Jae I can say that 99% of the time that a child grows up with strong morals, work ethics and kindness it usually come from the parents. I congratulate you and am so pleased that people like your son are out there

Thank you, sir. But I’m not to be congratualed–my son is for listening and learning. I have seen so many youger people from hard-working families that just didn’t learn from their parents–and the parents wonder where they went wrong. They didn’t–the child did.

So congrats to my little boy (who is almost 40).

Come on Jae this friggin’ thread is a joke and I just gave you a punch line to go with it, you really didn’t think anyone would take it or you seriously now did you… Oh, you did think this trash was relevant, so it goes. :roll:

What is sadder…the fears being expressed regarding the outcome of next week’s election, or the idea that expressing them as “advice” on this message board will somehow affect a change to the outcome?

It never ceases to amaze me, how many people actually believe the financial mess that is upon the world markets is somehow ALL GEORGE BUSH’s FAULT.

**[FONT=Times]**7  3/4 YEARS OF GEORGE  BUSH**[/FONT]** 

***[FONT=Times]TO ALL MY FRIENDS… LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE…***[/FONT]

***[FONT=Times]FYI only:***[/FONT]

**[FONT=Times]**George Bush has been in office for 7 3/4 years. [/FONT]****[FONT=Times]During the first six the economy was fine.[/FONT][FONT=Times]
****A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%. ****
4) The DOW JONES hit a record high–14,000 +
5) American’s were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations overseas, living large!..

[/FONT][FONT=Times]But American’s wanted ‘CHANGE’![/FONT]****[FONT=Times] In 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress and yes – we got ‘CHANGE’ all right. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times]CHANGE[/FONT]****[FONT=Times] In the PAST YEAR:[/FONT][FONT=Times]
**** 1) Consumer confidence has plummeted;
2) Gasoline is over $3.00 a gallon…… & climbing!;
3) Unemployment is up to 5.5% (a 10% increase); ****
**** 4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $14 TRILLION DOLLARS and prices are still dropping;
$2.8 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS! ****
**** 5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
6) As I write, THE DOW is probing more lows~~****
7) America****’s lending giants are all going under and the taxpayer is sure to be on the hook for a Trillion Dollars and more.****

[/FONT][FONT=Times]YES……… IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE… AND WE SURE GOT IT! …[/FONT][FONT=Times]
[/FONT][FONT=Times]
[/FONT][FONT=Times]REMEMBER[/FONT]****[FONT=Times],[/FONT]****[FONT=Times] THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF THESE ISSUES. [/FONT][FONT=Times]ONLY[/FONT][FONT=Times] CONGRESS DOES. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times](A Democratically controlled Congress I might add)[/FONT][FONT=Times]

AND WHAT HAS THAT DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS??? [/FONT][FONT=Times]ABSOLUTELY NOTHING[/FONT]**[FONT=Times].[/FONT]**[FONT=Times]

NOW THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT CLAIMS HE IS REALLY GOING TO GIVE US CHANGE? ALONG WITH A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS!!!

[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]JUST HOW MUCH MORE ‘CHANGE’ DO YOU THINK WE CAN STAND[/FONT]****[FONT=Times]?[/FONT]

So what your saying is that all this happened just within the last year?
Please tell me your not saying that…
The president has NO CONTROL over these issues! Kinda like you can’t torture prisoners thats out of his control. Invade my privacy (Patriot act) thats out of his control (keep a war going that has about a 30% approval rating (thats out of his control) lie to get us into this war…This guy IS OUT OF CONTROL and his minnie me is beotching and whining like a lil pup. To see a grown man act like this McCain should be ashamed of himself.

O-o-o-h-h-…you’re gonna get it from you know who…about you know what…and they’re gonna get you in the you know where…

I can stand a WHOLE bunch of change!

thats funny

Thankfully for America George Bush will soon be relegated to the trash heap of history, sadly the next eight years of horrific economic devastation will be his epitaph, a legacy that will make President Hoover’s tenure appear noble.

Gee Jae, if you didn’t want folks to comment on your inane posts maybe you shouldn’t post them on an open message board, or are you looking for some special exemption from the scrutiny we all deal with?

That’s all you’ll have left when Obama gets done with you.

Well, that and your welfare check.:roll: