NPMA33 Form How do I add it to Inspection?

Hello everyone. Just got my Commercial Pesticide Applicator License so now I can do the termite inspection. Now, what no one explains (LOL) does Home Gauge allow us to fill that form out on their site? I can’t find it if they do. If not how do you include it in the home inpection? Thanks in advance.
Mariann

1 Like

I only use that form when someone specifically requests it for an FHV/VA loan. Even then I just put it on the standard form attached to my template and wait for the lender to ask for the NPMA. I only get 1-2 requests per year and it’s from the same agent that has a stickler of a lender. On the rare occasion I need to use the NPMA I just do a standalone PDF and send it separately.

2 Likes

Seems to me you should be posting this in the Homegauge specific section, as non-homegauge users will have zero knowledge to answer this!

I suppose I was not asking that to you then. I was asking it to HI that use Home Gauge. I did ask Home Gauge as well, am waiting for their response. Was just wondering what other HI in my situation usually do.

2 Likes

2022-01-03_213211

Mariann,

I use the on-line version of the NPMA33 (purchased through NPMA) and email it as a separate attachment.

You can purchase it from Home Gauge.
Home Gauge NPMA 33

But a less expensive way is through NPMA.

You can purchase the on-line version or paper version through NPMA.
NPMA Website

2 Likes

Thank you William, I actually use HomeGauge but much less expensive to register with NPMA and pre purchase 50 forms for $20 than using HG option. I probably do about 10 or so a year, this is the most cost effective way to go.

1 Like

Your profile does not indicate where you are. The state of MD for example uses their own NMPA33. Basically the same form that has Maryland printed on it. You must use this form in MD.

I believe Home Gauge wants you to buy the template.

1 Like

@mbalmann - I would recommend to do 2 things personally:

1. Create your own template to accompany the form as required per your state. It is not hard and add in key information as you see fit. I have done this for sewer scopes and a few other things.
    2 - Fill in the form as well and attach it to the template. You can set your print options to include any attachments as required.

I like the use of both because the report through HG will also include the ability to use pictures and cover any issues found. It will also cover your basis and if you have them all done together, then you will never get a call for it later. Do it once completely and be done with it.

1 Like

We use HG and you can either fill your NPMA33 out and attach as a pdf, or have HG make one for you and its in the template re as a special form

1 Like