Obama, after Saddleback.

Maybe. Depends on the sources and cites he uses. Woodward’s last book was not so good in this regard. Not really fair to decide on a book before it comes out, is it?

Just because it gets printed does not mean that it is true. I always check the cites and footnotes. That’s why I found out that Omaba Nation is not truthful.

One point. Check out the new book about John Mitchell, called “Strongman”. It is VERY well documented and cited and uses sources that no one has ever checked before. It shows that some (not all, by any means) of what Woodward and Bernstein wrote was wrong. Mitchell got slammed when he really did nothing wrong.

Now we are beginning to see the the depth of your problem, by subjecting yourself daily to the neoturd propaganda will only continue to cause you difficulty in perceiving reality. Hopefully, your family can intervene and help pull you back from the brink before you hurt yourself or someone else.

What do you mean by neoturd? I keep hearing this term, Neo-Con and the like and have no idea what leftists mean by it.

And, your calling it “propoganda” is also very telling. The left does not engage in propoganda?

Besides, I also listen, regularly to Randy Rice, Robert Kennedy Jr., Oberman, Chris Matthews and others from the other side. Have to hear both sides to get the full story, don’t we.

But, I have found, that the right tends to provide more sources, cites and evidence for their positions. And, I check out both sides from the most objective sources that I can.

Easy to call names. Doesn’t take much brains or work.

Joey has been asked for his definition for neocon several times.

I doubt if he will answer this time either.

He just likes to throw the word and it’s derivatives around as a supposed insult.

One more proof of MSM bias. Obama on Time’s cover for the 7th time (upcoming issue) this year. McCain has only been on twice, and one of those times he was not the only one.

The MSM has been cheerleading for Obama for a long time.

Anyone who claims otherwise simply can’t be paying attention.

I’ll bet Hillary is really P.O.ed

and, remember, Obama is a Chicago creation (politically). His champaign manager is also Mayor Daley’s. Daley, Jesse Jackson (both Sr and Jr) and Obama are all in the same bed.

Now this:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-kass-ayers-thurs-21-aug21,0,1421455,full.column

What are they hiding?

Maybe you should stick to words that are more suitable to your demeanor like duh ha and uhhhhh. By the way demeanor means your education level, in your case.:mrgreen:

Sorry I hurt your feelings, you come off as such a tough guy, I guess your asinine way of thinking can’t stand up to a full inspection, I’ll remember how sensitive you are and only preform drive-by’s in the future.

I am sorry is Bush running again?? I must have missed that one!

First let me ask… Are you speaking as a member of NACHI’s swat team or just for yourself? If you are speaking for yourself then maybe you should get in line and kiss my ***, then piss off? Otherwise just disregard.

Clearly, I was speaking for myself but your demeanor was unable to determine that.

Joe you never could just disagree without cursing and sticking your finger in someone face. People just don’t like that. When will you realize it?-X

Fifty some odd years on this earth either I’m a slow learner or just don’t give a damn, your choice, toss a coin.

Heads- slow learner.:wink:

While we are temporarily on the subject of propaganda; the left and MSM have been claiming for years now that the War on Terror has created more terrorists and costs thousands and thousands of lives. Truth is always the last belle to the ball. Study shows terrorist on the decline and has been since 2001.

http://www.sfu.ca/pamr/media_releases/media_releases_archive/media_release05210801.html

No, Joe, you don’t hurt my feelings. I was just pointing out a typical arguement tactic that you use. You call names rather than providing a rebut arguement.

This is common to unintellegent people and to leftists. I don’t know which you are, just that you always seem to do it.

Sorry if I confused you.

Will, Don’t drag machine politics into this, it would take to long to explain. Remember, they first mayor Daley almost ran the country with the teamsters.

Hey Will - Just for the record I voted in the primary. My guy lost.

Mine too:(

Mine as well.

But, at least, we tried.

Oh well. We make due with what we can.