Ontario grandfathering reminder: Include this form with your CMI application.

Interesting …the MCS review panel makes recommendations by consensus, yet we have some people indicating they can predict the future and have close connections!

Nothing is a done deal until there’s an official announcement. Even than it still will need several more steps to be completed before anything comes to fruition. I simply suggest caution.

Well if you are right it is time they got something up that is accurate. Don’t you think?

It is not a good idea to try to “muddy” other associations. The process is still ongoing and bringing up past activities from another association without having all facts (as You were not at this referenced meeting!) only serves to stress out the entire Home Inspector community by stirring up negative feelings.

As mentioned previously, spend time trying to state positive points!

[quote=“yolhovsky, post:20, topic:80792”]

Kevin, why is it necessary to dig up an old and outdated info? You really have nothing better to do. Who cares what was a press release back in April? **Things have changed dramatically since then./**QUOTE]
Thanks for your post most interesting you say
(" Things have changed dramatically since then. ")
Very interesting would you please bring us all up to date on the information you have I am sure we all would love to see it thanks… Roy
love your tag line
"Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people" - Warren Buffett "

Patrick everyone has access to this and it is still not been corrected.
I will not go into detail on this issue and yet as we get closer it is best every Association correct wrong thinking.
I already mentioned this is affecting one of my friends, so as it is I want to see it end quickly.
This is the InterNachi highway so everyone needs to know InterNachi has not and will not be pushed into this kind of thinking.
With the new CMI logo and website there is not one thing in it that says you must belong to xxx or you can’t be a Home Inspector in Ontario.
Wounds will heel but not without significant damage created first.

CMIs will be grandfathered in Ontario, just like they were in Alberta.

So really if you don’t qualify there is one thing you should be doing.
Grabing all the education you can from any Ontario Home Inspection Association. If you don’t have one you should join one.
I would suggest that be InterNachi.

For Sale:

OntarioLicensedHomeInspector.ca
OntarioLicensedHomeInspectors.ca
OntarioLicensedHomeInspectors.com
OntarioLicensedHomeInspectors.info
OntarioLicensedHomeInspectors.net
OntarioLicensedHomeInspectors.org

Also;

OntarioMasterInspector.ca
OntarioMasterInspector.com
OntarioMasterInspector.org
OntarioMasterInspectors.ca
OntarioMasterInspectors.com
OntarioMasterInspectors.org

Finally;

TorontoLicensedHomeInspector.ca
TorontoLicensedHomeInspector.com

Make me an offer I can’t refuse on all of them. Most are about ready to auto-renew. At the end of the month, I’m capping out how long I can own them with GoDaddy. I figured these might come in handy one day.

Email me directly if interested.

info@northerninspectiongroup.ca

I have more but figured these were the most relevant to the thread.

So you do not think we should point out the short coming of OAHI and how they are out to scam the newbie .
Sorry I disagree with you and having seen how they operate they are not proper and are almost a closed door group…
I do believe it is you who are lacking many of the facts.

I don’t need to muddy them, they still have not come out of the mud.

Muddy the waters?
Now that is funny considering how InterNachi and Nick have been slandered over the years by the very same associations that shouldn’t be knocked?

I guess if we follow that advice the electorate should not be slamming the Liberals for misspending, fraud, corruption for fear they won’t get elected?

Okay, I won’t rock the boat til I catch the fish.

Yuri is helping again I see. HA HA HA HA

I find it funny you always add your contempt to Kevin Wood.

It is amusing if I poke at your designation I get emails from your designation board.

You are a funny man that can not explain your own designation YET seem to like to challenge Kevin.
You see the hypocrisy?

Question, can I be a Ontario CMI and licensed in Ontario if I meet all the prerequisites if am associated with OntarioACHI or any other association?

If this cross border association works than it will be an interesting proposal for inter provincial relationships for members moving or wishing to do cross border inspections.
JM2 cents