Our Company Facebook Page

Nothing to say

We are doing our best to get the word out to southwest iowa and help them to understand how important a home inspection is. We have been working hard at this and have had many compliments on our service. We are doing the best we can in Iowa. I am asking for support to our company facebook page to help get the word out on the importance of a quality home inspections. Guys, help me out.

***You can email me at ***tessa-moore@securedinspections.com

Good job Tessa. Thank you. Keep up the good work sis.

Tessa, Nice site and Facebook page. You need to go here http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/Table/Search-Engine-Optimization-For-Home-Inspectors/ and read the articles on SEO (search engine optimization). I cant find you in a Google search yet, and these WILL help.

Best,
Drew

Here is an SEO tip Tessa…instead of posting the Facebook URL like you did in your post #1, post a phrase like this:

Southwest Iowa Home Inspectors Creston, Iowa Facebook page

And then hyperlink it.

Like I just did for you.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate this so much. I am kind of new to this but i am trying to help my brother and his company as much as i can. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much Nick.

Sounds like you guys are doing good so far.
I was not aware that Creston had started a rental housing program

Yes it has just recently started. If you guys have any suggestion that would help to improve our company please write to me at tessa-moore@securedinspections.com or you can call me at 641 202-8197. Thanks everyone.

When it comes to computers, websites and Facebook, listen to everything Dominic Maricic has to say. He is the undisputed God of all things SEO…amazing for a guy with no real computer skills. :slight_smile:

LOL :mrgreen: