Dear InterNachi

My Name is Hazen I am 16 and I am wondering if you know what the requirements are to be permitted to offer ozone shock treatment for sale
as I own a machine but do not want to use it until I have certification.

You need to check with your local state to see what their regulations are, if any. Start with the Enviromental Health Department. Good luck.